Sign in to follow this  
RayCee

Not a bad start

While the WP had a poor loss to end the regular season and didn’t set the RL world alight with their away win at Fax, this will keep their feet firmly on the ground. If they can beat a Hull KR side that look a bit flat (no offence DP) then hopes will be high for top flight RL next year in Toron-o.

• Like 2

Talking to a big HKR supporter at the Dockers game Saturday .

Not impressed by Rovers against Salford , not impressed with Carney , he is worried about the Wolfpack game .

KRs loss builds the pressure on Rovers heading over to Canada , should be a great match , hope the crowd reflects the pace , power , big tackles etc etc thats going to be on show .

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, henage said:

Maybe a cant lose game for Rovers ?

It would certainly put pressure on them.

cant lose game for us too methinks

Going to be a big game on Saturday and an indicator whether TWP are going up or not. Hull KR will be looking to bounce back after the Salford loss. They will have had 2 extra days rest, so should be raring to go. Come on TWP, this is where the rubber hits the road!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, RayCee said:

While the WP had a poor loss to end the regular season and didn’t set the RL world alight with their away win at Fax, this will keep their feet firmly on the ground. If they can beat a Hull KR side that look a bit flat (no offence DP) then hopes will be high for top flight RL next year in Toron-o.

I don't know why you think I'm a Dobbins supporter Ray. I've never been so insulted in my life (yet).

21 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

I don't know why you think I'm a Dobbins supporter Ray. I've never been so insulted in my life (yet).

How long have you been on this site? 

I know you’re from the city of Hull but didn’t know which side you supported. Maybe neither.