Sign in to follow this  
Dons News

REACTION | Logan impressed by Dons

Jack Logan believes the Dons are capable of beating any team in Betfred League One after they made it five wins in a row against London Skolars.

The centre scored two tries in the 38-6 victory at the Keepmoat Stadium, and says the side have improved throughout the season.

He said: “It was a good team performance even if we did let them back into it in the second half, a couple of soft penalties let them out of yardage. 

“We’ve got to take the positives from it, it’s the fifth win in a row and it can become a habit when everyone is working for each other. 

“We’re making those extra metres and doing little bits which have improved our game and that is key for us when picking up results.”

Logan has made an impressive start to his loan spell from Super League side Hull FC, and is keen to help the Dons with their promotion push.

He added: “I haven’t played that many games for the club this season but I can see a massive difference from earlier this year.

“We’re here to win and our goal is promotion, that is what the boys are talking about and what we want to achieve. 

“As long as the team do well then that’s all that matters, as a centre it’s my job to assist the winger and chip in with a few tries as well.”

View the full article