19 Aug: Qualifiers: London Broncos v Leeds Rhinos KO 3pm

Who will win?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/08/18 at 14:00

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to this so hoping for a nice tight game though wouldn't say no to leeds getting absolutely smashed senseless. That won't happen though unless the ref actually applies the laws of the game, which he won't as per last weeks debacle.

Voted London from the heart but think Leeds will win by 6-10.

Glad I'm not a drinker because fighting to the bar is going to be crazy on sunday given how many are turning up

Really don't know what to think about this one, we (Leeds) seem to struggle on artificial pitches for some reason and I think London will have loads of confidence after beating Widnes. Leeds should have too much in the end but if London have a good start it could shake Leeds' already flaky confidence.

The middle 8s are weird games, and I'm talking from a SL clubs supporters point of view here, they just aren't enjoyable games to watch at all

Both clubs coming off a confidence-building win in their first Middle Eights game, but Leeds will probably win this. Hoping for a full-on Broncos performance and maybe an upset, though.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

If London can get a good start I can see an upset. Leeds are used to losing, London are not. If Leeds are not at their best London will win. This is the RL equivalent of a giant killing scenario. London know that if they win this one, the MPG beckons at the least. Bring it on. Roast Loin-er  anyone. 

What worries me is that I think we might have a chance of winning this one...

Experience tells me that never ends well.

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

My main worry is that we get into SL. The current administration and ground are totally inadequate for that task. Still never a dull moment in London. I didn't think we would even make the Qualifiers. Now that the Leigh bogey is not on the scene it seems anything is possible. 

24 minutes ago, Quinskolar said:

My main worry is that we get into SL. The current administration and ground are totally inadequate for that task. Still never a dull moment in London. I didn't think we would even make the Qualifiers. Now that the Leigh bogey is not on the scene it seems anything is possible. 

Spoken like a true RL fan.

I am looking forward to it in a way I haven’t looked forward to a match in a long time.

i watched the match against Widnes in a pub in Shepherd’s Bush with a longtime Broncos fan and that was great. If London win this match , it will be an amazing atmosphere  I think. The weather forecast is 24 . I actually like Trailfinders. Leeds will bring a decent contingent . We may even beat the record attendance for the ground as well which would be amazing. I CANNOT wait!

12 hours ago, westlondonfan said:

I am looking forward to it in a way I haven’t looked forward to a match in a long time.

i watched the match against Widnes in a pub in Shepherd’s Bush with a longtime Broncos fan and that was great. If London win this match , it will be an amazing atmosphere  I think. The weather forecast is 24 . I actually like Trailfinders. Leeds will bring a decent contingent . We may even beat the record attendance for the ground as well which would be amazing. I CANNOT wait!

I love Trailfinders. Will be making the three-hour round trip for this one.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Im nervous about this and this season Ive tipped leeds to lose when I expected them to win ,but they got hammered . I am not tipping Leeds to lose this ,but after this season I don't know

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Archived