17 Aug: Super 8s: Castleford Tigers v Warrington Wolves KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Warrington Wolves
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/08/18 at 18:45

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DavidM said:

How bizarre was that ? He seemed to do that on purpose . I have never seen owt like that 

What happened? Am a long way from the nearest Sky receiver but Retsina is making me happy.

TESTICULI AD  BREXITAM.

1 minute ago, corvusxiii said:

What happened? Am a long way from the nearest Sky receiver but Retsina is making me happy.

Eden chose to make a fairly simple try very difficult by running off the pitch then doing a massive dive at the corner

14 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

Honestly the system makes zero sense to me, the top 8 get to keep their points but the bottom 4 (plus top 4 from championship) get all points wiped off creating a false jeopardy, fine, but we are creating excitement (or shaedenfreud) at the wrong end of the table

because the bottom four are playing different teams, the top 8 are in the same league having played all the other teams the requisite number so retaining the points for the top 8 and starting at zero for the M8s the the ONLY fair way to go. Otherwise it makes the whole league system a mockery..

You wouldn't be saying this if a top 4 place was up for grabs until the last weekend between three teams, oh say like last year!

Archived