Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Farmduck

NRL 2018 - Round 24 Match Thread

I think that was an accidental double movement. I think the ball-carrying arm bounced up and he slid forward so the ball was sitting above the line and he couldn't decide whether to ground it or not.

Doggies 38-0

1 minute ago, Farmduck said:

I think that was an accidental double movement. I think the ball-carrying arm bounced up and he slid forward so the ball was sitting above the line and he couldn't decide whether to ground it or not.

Doggies 38-0

I wouldn't have given that.

263464913_SignatureStripForumnamed.png.e8755e5e4e9dc5b4d3f0aaa97418f753.png

Disgusting from Napa . To do it again is ridiculous . Comms were equally disgraceful , god knows what they were on about . Reckless dangerous no thought of the opponent ,  red card. I’m convinced you’d have to decapitate someone to walk there . His hard man act is descending into thuggish idiocy . I hope someone gives him some back 

1 hour ago, DavidM said:

Disgusting from Napa . To do it again is ridiculous . Comms were equally disgraceful , god knows what they were on about . Reckless dangerous no thought of the opponent ,  red card. I’m convinced you’d have to decapitate someone to walk there . His hard man act is descending into thuggish idiocy . I hope someone gives him some back 

Sorry David but that is rubbish,both tackles were down to poor technique rather than acts of thuggery,no player is going to lead with the head on purpose,especially with the strict HIA rules in force these days.

4 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Sorry David but that is rubbish,both tackles were down to poor technique rather than acts of thuggery,no player is going to lead with the head on purpose,especially with the strict HIA rules in force these days.

Well indeed that’s what experts are saying but maybe  I’m wrong but I thought intent doesn’t came into it . I’m sure McLean didn’t mean to dump McKinnon or big sam  smash folk in the head or most other challenges which go wrong . Reckless and out of control is dangerous and that was out of control and could have done immense damage . Cannonball tackling leading with the head was a term I read , not as a headbut but with the severe risk of it ending up like that - I thought it was shocking 

Edited by DavidM
  • Confused 1