Sign in to follow this  
Cl1998

York City Knights predictions

36 minutes ago, Derwent said:

I'm in the sponsors lounge on Sunday, looking forward to it immensely.

as am I. always enjoy my day in there. 

A singer will be on in the bar after the match on Sunday, town are doing a great job promoting this game. Brilliant keep it up! UTT

• Like 3

Bad news .... the ref is the kid from the derby here who pinged us to hell

On 8/26/2018 at 9:28 PM, Cl1998 said:

York apparently fetching 400

Where did you hear that ? Hope so tho 

2 hours ago, GMB said:

Where did you hear that ? Hope so tho 

Think it was on twitter somewhere might ave been a troll but hopefully they fetch a few 

1 hour ago, Cl1998 said:

Think it was on twitter somewhere might ave been a troll but hopefully they fetch a few 

I think they will fetch a couple of hundred through but would love it to be more.

According to Leon there are NO new injuries to worry the side for Sunday very good news seeing the way Sam left the field Sunday 

21 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I take it nothing came out of the disciplinary ?

No nothing David according the the match review report in league express. Only stevie was mentioned for punching?? and use of the knees. Sin bin sufficient and no charge. 

After my prediction for the Bradford game went so well I'm going to try the same again for this weekend, so York by 30!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, IanMac said:

No nothing David according the the match review report in league express. Only stevie was mentioned for punching?? and use of the knees. Sin bin sufficient and no charge. 

Ridiculous that their 39 wasn’t cautioned to be honest 

I think York will beat us by 12/18... I hope I'm wrong. 

But I just hope Town play to their full potential so even if we lose, the non committed supporters might see what their missing and want to come again. Theres been times like the derbys where more people have come and Town play poor... so no encouragement for people to come back. That's what's frustrating. 

Town need to play rugby... not get caught up in the hype and do silly mistakes or get carried away with it all. 

Fast play the ball and not 1 man rugby for 80 mins. 

I wish them all the best and let's show rugby league is still a big part of Cumbria sport! 

16 hours ago, LancashireTown said:

Will there be a stream for this game with rugby AM Coming, will it be on free sport? 

Fly to barbados this weekend so can’t catch the game, gutted. 

Being streamed free on the Our League app.

• Haha 1

How sad has it got for John Kear, back page of tonight's paper stating that the LP had  a big advantage over Bradford when they played them, he states they had inside information from players that LP played with last year,  Town win was down to that, think its time Kear retired from coaching, especially after making a statement like that.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Marrafan said:

Being streamed free on the Our League app.

Great news, just signed up. 

Heres hoping to a few beers in the sun and another town victory to make the celebrations sweet.

1 hour ago, JMB said:

How sad has it got for John Kear, back page of tonight's paper stating that the LP had  a big advantage over Bradford when they played them, he states they had inside information from players that LP played with last year,  Town win was down to that, think its time Kear retired from coaching, especially after making a statement like that.

last time we caught them after a particularly hard Easter apparently and now this,

I used to rate Kear but this is just pathetic, seems like any excuse,

In all honesty, they were well beaten by better team on the day, end of.

Time for retirement John I think.

• Like 1

Yes he is a bitter man, can’t take defeat at all, Bulls were beaten by a better team on the day, but he just couldn’t bring himself to say it. Leon out coached him, got the tactics right and that hurt him, I have lost a bit of respect for him now.

• Like 1

The cynical side of me wonders if none of our players were banned as the RFL want us as strong as possible v York, seen as our players usually get cited and banned for the smallest of reasons

Think Kear has lost all credibility after them comments, 

• Sad 1

Think the first 40 is crucial on Sunday .We need to play out our sets , kick deep and keep it simple .We have a habit of overplaying sometimes , whereas our strength is making hard drives up the middle , getting quick play the balls , and playing of the back of that .Catalans showed at Wembley games can be won this way ........apart from dropping every bomb that is !