Sign in to follow this  
The Phantom Horseman

Match Thread: Featherstone Rovers v Leigh Sunday 2nd September 2018

50 minutes ago, Auntie Ruth said:

OK I’ll consider myself reprimanded!!  I haven’t been negative about our team,  I haven’t disputed the effort, I just think Leigh were chronic and it wasn’t a good game of rugby, but I’ll try and remember to agree with everyone’s name future, I obviously haven’t got the hang of the ‘forum’ yet.....

We are not trying to be RUTH  less. Or ANTI (auntie) you.

Everyone has a right to their opinion whether we agree with it or not.Personaly I think it was a good victory against the odds against a form Team and well done to the players but looking at the bigger picture we have won a Team that is a shadow of itself who are in free fall in a Competition for the also rans,the losers shield lets not get too carried away with ourselves,But its all about opinions isn’t it and we can only beat what is in front of us after all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Auntie Ruth said:

OK I’ll consider myself reprimanded!!  I haven’t been negative about our team,  I haven’t disputed the effort, I just think Leigh were chronic and it wasn’t a good game of rugby, but I’ll try and remember to agree with everyone’s name future, I obviously haven’t got the hang of the ‘forum’ yet.....

Speak thi mind owd lad.... that's what its for.

If folks agree... they'll say so.... if they don't, they waint.

That's how fora work.

14 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

Everyone has a right to their opinion whether we agree with it or not.Personaly I think it was a good victory against the odds against a form Team and well done to the players but looking at the bigger picture we have won a Team that is a shadow of itself who are in free fall in a Competition for the also rans,the losers shield lets not get too carried away with ourselves,But its all about opinions isn’t it and we can only beat what is in front of us after all.

I think it was a good victory too, just a poor game.....

13 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

Speak thi mind owd lad.... that's what its for.

If folks agree... they'll say so.... if they don't, they waint.

That's how fora work.

.....that’s what I thought.....

On 9/4/2018 at 9:32 AM, Auntie Ruth said:

I think it was a good victory too, just a poor game.....

I enjoyed it because they played for each other and after defending like they did. Set after set including 6 penalties for 12 minutes in that heat takes some doing, credit where its due. 

Agreed

33 minutes ago, MADREDNIGE said:

I enjoyed it because they played for each other and after defending like they did. Set after set including 6 penalties for 12 minutes in that heat takes some doing, credit where its due. 

Agreed again.

• Like 1