Jump to content
Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Phantom Horseman

Match Thread: Featherstone Rovers v Leigh Sunday 2nd September 2018

Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, Auntie Ruth said:

OK I’ll consider myself reprimanded!!  I haven’t been negative about our team,  I haven’t disputed the effort, I just think Leigh were chronic and it wasn’t a good game of rugby, but I’ll try and remember to agree with everyone’s name future, I obviously haven’t got the hang of the ‘forum’ yet.....

We are not trying to be RUTH  less. Or ANTI (auntie) you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone has a right to their opinion whether we agree with it or not.Personaly I think it was a good victory against the odds against a form Team and well done to the players but looking at the bigger picture we have won a Team that is a shadow of itself who are in free fall in a Competition for the also rans,the losers shield lets not get too carried away with ourselves,But its all about opinions isn’t it and we can only beat what is in front of us after all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Auntie Ruth said:

OK I’ll consider myself reprimanded!!  I haven’t been negative about our team,  I haven’t disputed the effort, I just think Leigh were chronic and it wasn’t a good game of rugby, but I’ll try and remember to agree with everyone’s name future, I obviously haven’t got the hang of the ‘forum’ yet.....

Speak thi mind owd lad.... that's what its for.

If folks agree... they'll say so.... if they don't, they waint.

That's how fora work.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

Everyone has a right to their opinion whether we agree with it or not.Personaly I think it was a good victory against the odds against a form Team and well done to the players but looking at the bigger picture we have won a Team that is a shadow of itself who are in free fall in a Competition for the also rans,the losers shield lets not get too carried away with ourselves,But its all about opinions isn’t it and we can only beat what is in front of us after all.

I think it was a good victory too, just a poor game.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

Speak thi mind owd lad.... that's what its for.

If folks agree... they'll say so.... if they don't, they waint.

That's how fora work.

 

.....that’s what I thought.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2018 at 9:32 AM, Auntie Ruth said:

I think it was a good victory too, just a poor game.....

I enjoyed it because they played for each other and after defending like they did. Set after set including 6 penalties for 12 minutes in that heat takes some doing, credit where its due. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed

33 minutes ago, MADREDNIGE said:

I enjoyed it because they played for each other and after defending like they did. Set after set including 6 penalties for 12 minutes in that heat takes some doing, credit where its due. 

Agreed again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...