Sign in to follow this  
Steve Slater

M.O.M. Rovers V Leigh (8's)

Please vote for your Fev Man of the Match after today's Championship Shield game against Leigh.

First three choices please.

Game plan - spot on.

For me:

1. Misi

2. Davies

3. Hardcastle / Hardman

Got to put Hardman in. Great under high ball (as per) and several good defensive ltackles!

Edited by PonteBlue

_Please give us another season Misi and Hardman. Davis  had a great game. You would  have thought he was a first choice centre.

• Like 1

1 Misi

2. Davies

3. Hardcastle.

: 1st equal.

Hardman,  Talaupapa ,Davies Hardcastle, Robinson, Thackeray, Wildie, Cooper, Carlile, Brooks, Farrell, Lockwood, Knowles, Maskill

• Like 1

1. Davies

2. Hardcastle

3. Farrell, however......

while I reckon Johnny D and Josh were just that bit better than the rest today, third spot could have gone to anyone - a really great team performance today. Well done lads.

Hardcastle

Misi

Davies

Medals as big as dustbin lids to all 14 players, great effort and commitment and without a doubt attitude. Well done lads.

Davies 

Misi 

Hardcastle 

Big shout for all 14 players, great performance 

This is why I don't like MOM. Some weeks you think "meh" and today it would be just plain wrong to single anyone out.

Hardman was a rock and a leader, Robinson ran it in hard, MIsi made so much ground & penalties won, Hardcastle was in everything, Davies put his body on the line, Thacks & Wildie both grabbed vital tries and buzzed around and kicked well.

The other seven played in the pack, down the middle and they just stood around and did nowt for 80 minutes**.

I thought Toronto was a special effort and it was, but even though Leigh were leaden, for sheer guts and effort, this tops that.

** Just kidding. You never know with the world wide interweb who gets what.

1 hour ago, marklaspalmas said:

This is why I don't like MOM. Some weeks you think "meh" and today it would be just plain wrong to single anyone out.

Hardman was a rock and a leader, Robinson ran it in hard, MIsi made so much ground & penalties won, Hardcastle was in everything, Davies put his body on the line, Thacks & Wildie both grabbed vital tries and buzzed around and kicked well.

The other seven played in the pack, down the middle and they just stood around and did nowt for 80 minutes**.

I thought Toronto was a special effort and it was, but even though Leigh were leaden, for sheer guts and effort, this tops that.

** Just kidding. You never know with the world wide interweb who gets what.

I’ve spoken to a few who went to Toronto and they’ve all said the same Mark