Sign in to follow this  
RogerT

Batley Bulldogs

Recommended Posts

Players who have signed on for 2019, I will only add names as and when the club or BISSA announce them. Please don't add names PM the names and I'll do the rest. Thank you.

Dave Scott

Wayne Reittie

Dominic Brambani

Adam Gledhill

Alister Leak

Tom Lillycrop

Dane Manning

Lewis Galbraith

Johnny Campbell

James Brown

Sam Smeaton

Michael Ward

Keenen Tomlinson

Louis Jouffret.

Danny Yates.

Iliess Macani.

Toby Everett.

James Downs.

Edited by RogerT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think we've got the thick end of good first team there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, phildog said:

Think we've got the thick end of good first team there.

You choose your words wisely.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to BSJ!! Actually though, I do think that it IS a good start...solid from 1 to 5, organizer at 7, solid front row, 1 2nd row, 1 loose forward and a utility forward. Now comes the hard part, getting the best out of whoever might still re-sign and making sure that new players coming in are the 'class signings' that Mr. Diskin says. I suppose we all have ideas who our clubs can do without, who should move along, who we don't think are right for us amongst the names flying round. I know this though, we need a better 2019 than 2017 and 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, phildog said:

I have to BSJ!! Actually though, I do think that it IS a good start...solid from 1 to 5, organizer at 7, solid front row, 1 2nd row, 1 loose forward and a utility forward. Now comes the hard part, getting the best out of whoever might still re-sign and making sure that new players coming in are the 'class signings' that Mr. Diskin says. I suppose we all have ideas who our clubs can do without, who should move along, who we don't think are right for us amongst the names flying round. I know this though, we need a better 2019 than 2017 and 2018.

Need or want PD?

If it is the former what would be the consequence of failure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really pleased with this, as I think he has done enough to warrant an extended run in the second row next season. He has stood up to be counted this season.

Edited by distantdog
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going on the list right now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cant wait for some decent news a players coming in for 2019. a decent name will sure sell season tickets,:mail::training::popcorn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks to Evans Halshaw and BISSA we have a good un.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've heard from a fellow dogs fan that brambani won't be with us in 2019, anyone else know any different? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I guess we'd get a few unless he's retiring? Not heard squat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The gossip was that he is off to Bradford, but everyone seems to be linked with them at present.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to list, DB already signed? Wouldn't that mean a transfer fee if he left? The 'doesn't get on with has I believe cost us performance levels over 2 seasons,  nor does ' getting on' guarantee it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, phildog said:

According to list, DB already signed? Wouldn't that mean a transfer fee if he left? The 'doesn't get on with has I believe cost us performance levels over 2 seasons,  nor does ' getting on' guarantee it.

Best to wait and see. Two Dewsbury fans and a third time poster don't make it true! And if it is you've got your wish in two new young half backs already signed PD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2018 at 9:33 AM, RogerT said:

Players who have signed on for 2019, I will only add names as and when the club or BISSA announce them. Please don't add names PM the names and I'll do the rest. Thank you.

Dave Scott

Wayne Reittie

Dominic Brambani

Adam Gledhill

Alister Leak

Tom Lillycrop

Dane Manning

Lewis Galbraith

Johnny Campbell

James Brown

Sam Smeaton

Michael Ward

Keenen Tomlinson

Louis Jouffret.

Danny Yates

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2018 at 12:34 PM, graham fisher said:

Heard from more than one person that Dom doesn’t get on with Diskin,probably not in the inner circle and drink in Priestley’s😀

He was in Priestley’s last Sunday with Matt. You muckraker.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


League Express - Online Now

League Express - Every Monday



Rugby League World - Sept 2018

Rugby League World - Sept 2018

Rugby League Books On Sale Here