hrtbps

RECRUITMENT: Boas brothers confirmed for next season

20 hours ago, jamescolin said:

Well you would have to Punch Hard if you wanted to Fry Stone. Mind you with initials MP he should be good at passing things on.

Okay, JC, I give in. You are the winner!!!.

1 hour ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

Dakota Whylie conformed on a seasons loan for 18/19.

O.K. with that it would be nice if we could get Harry Newman on a years loan as well.Big rebuilding job at Leeds can't see him playing more than a handfull of games for them.His career would benefit from playing every week in the Championship,the first game i saw him play at Batley i said what a tremendous prospect he is.

Good prospect, like the look of the lad, done nothing wrong so far on loan.

10 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

O.K. with that it would be nice if we could get Harry Newman on a years loan as well.Big rebuilding job at Leeds can't see him playing more than a handfull of games for them.His career would benefit from playing every week in the Championship,the first game i saw him play at Batley i said what a tremendous prospect he is.

Why not cut out the middleman and watch Leeds?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Newman look good in a Fax shirt next season.

Given Leeds are likely to want to keep him, can’t see any prospect of him playing for Fax. If he was to leave, it would be to another SL club not Fax.

56 minutes ago, Monkeymagic22 said:

Given Leeds are likely to want to keep him, can’t see any prospect of him playing for Fax. If he was to leave, it would be to another SL club not Fax.

Just hope that Leeds don't loan him out to Bradford if they are in the Championship next season.Newman seems to enjoy playing with us and i think a season in the Champioship playing every week would enable him to step into the Leeds team the season after.Even then he would still be under 20 and he may have filled out his frame.

7 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Is this "I'm on a pointless wind-up", or "I know something you guys don't but I'm not telling you"?

Just stating a fact that I wouldn't mind him at Fax as IMO we could do with a couple of centres.