Thinking of hiring a platform to watch the match at this rate. One of those hydraulic things. 

I reckon I could fit half a dozen up there, tickets priced at £10 each. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Bradford game: now standing tickets going on sale

We reiterate that the Oldham versus Bradford Bulls game at the Vestacare Stadium on Sunday, September 16 is NOT all-ticket but standing tickets will be on sale from 10am tomorrow (Wednesday, September 5) from the club office inside the ground.

Read full article

I am going to sell these outside the ground in Yed and Bradford colours. 

Get them while you can, only £29.99 each or £45 for the pair (it is a buyers market after all) ;)

stilts.jpg

Edited by Whitworth Yed
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 9/5/2018 at 7:30 AM, Whitworth Yed said:

I am going to sell these outside the ground in Yed and Bradford colours. 

Get them while you can, only £29.99 each or £45 for the pair (it is a buyers market after all) ;)

stilts.jpg

Funnily enough, York were giving out little steps yesterday for those who couldnt see in the standing section.

Worked a treat too.

Sheddings- According to Bradford's ticket site they have sold out of seats, no word on standing tickets sold from either side so far, as far as I know. Don't know how many tickets Bradford have been given but I checked just now and you can still buy 250 tickets in one transaction for standing from the Bulls.

Many may not buy tickets because there is also a booking charge on their site. 

Who knows,stand by for chaos on Sunday although I'm sure the GSO and staff will do everything to make it as safe as possible for entry etc into the ground.

• Like 1

What's the maximum number Vestacare can hold?

Considering how important this game is to both clubs, I can see Bradford supporters coming over here for tickets and the gates closing leaving many outside.  I agree with MR it's going to be bedlam.

Who's the ref????

I heard the number 1200 being bandied about last week, not sure if that's accurate but it came from one of the AVRO officials.

We should find out the ref later today.

Official capacity I was told is 1525 😮. Wether it is safe to actually go to that is open to question. I think it would have been sensible to cap the capacity at 1000 for this after the decision to play at Vestacare.

Ref for this week is apparently A.Muppett 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Liked Mr Rossleigh's reffing when we played down at Hemel. Maybe the Antipodean approach works better than British refs 🙄. Hope he has as good a match this week.

Be careful with him, he had both Knights games against Bradford. Misses a lot of forward passes, and may appear to be wearing a Bradford shirt.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Haxbytyke said:

Be careful with him, he had both Knights games against Bradford. Misses a lot of forward passes, and may appear to be wearing a Bradford shirt.

Oh Great.

Although don't they all?

• Haha 1

Crook doubt for Bradford crunch game

PAUL Crook, Oldham’s stand-off and goalkicker, is doubtful with a foot injury for Oldham RL Club’s massive game against Bradford Bulls at the Vestacare Stadium on Sunday (3pm).

Read full article

Spanishknight, Is that because they all need the money from the gate receipts when they play the Bulls.Knowing that no other club bring many supporters.

19 minutes ago, fairfolly said:

Spanishknight, Is that because they all need the money from the gate receipts when they play the Bulls.Knowing that no other club bring many supporters.

No its because Kear and a lot of Bulls fans thought they would walk this league, they showed no respect to the clubs or their fans.

• Like 1

You show me where Kear, Chalmers or any Bulls fan has said they expect the Bulls to walk this league. Quite the opposite in fact,before the season even started both Chalmers and Kear stated that "in no way was this league going to be a cakewalk".All the Bulls fans I know have stated the same and I am pretty certain I know a hell of a lot more Bulls fans than you do.Me,being one of them.You need to get down from your high horse,good luck to York for looking like they are going to win the league but remember when you ridicule other clubs and supporters on the way up you will come up against the same teams and supporters when you are on the way down and believe me that will happen to your club.

11 hours ago, fairfolly said:

Hate to break it to you but no club budgets it's entire season on one home game against Bradford!