9 Sept: Qualifiers: Widnes Vikings v Leeds Rhinos KO 3pm

Who will win?  

44 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Widnes Vikings
    • Leeds Rhinos
    • Draw

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2018 at 02:00 PM

12 hours ago, Bomb Jack said:

Firstly, it's  in case, not incase. Secondly it's your shambles of a tip, noy you're , which is abreviated from you are. And thirdly, we take much more than 100 fans, even to France!  Oh, and don't forget the ? if you ask a question. 

Says you who can't spell not 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Think Leeds will just edge this one, 2 teams desperately low on confidence so it could be interesting.

For those of you who like a punt there seems to be a c**k up on William Hill, for Leeds to win WH are offering odds of 1/4 with Widnes at 11/4. However on the Handicap they're offering Leeds +10 at 5/6 and Widnes -10 at Evs!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Taxi4stevesmith said:

Says you who can't spell not 😂😂😂

Ha ha, obviously a typo and I didn't proof read!

Plus I had my beer goggles on 🤣

2 hours ago, Rooboy said:

Think Leeds will just edge this one, 2 teams desperately low on confidence so it could be interesting.

For those of you who like a punt there seems to be a c**k up on William Hill, for Leeds to win WH are offering odds of 1/4 with Widnes at 11/4. However on the Handicap they're offering Leeds +10 at 5/6 and Widnes -10 at Evs!!!!!!!!!!!

I might be really stupid here but does that mean that if you place money on Leeds to win so long as they dont lose by more than 9 then you've won if you are betting with the handicap?

not Leeds happiest of hunting grounds . a case of which of the teams decides to get there ###### in gear and put the effort in 

8 hours ago, Rooboy said:

they've changed it now so it's Widnes +10 EVS and Leeds - 10 at 5/6

How does Hauraki keep getting contracts? All I can think of when I hear his name is a disastrous 15 minute spell in the 2011 play off semi when he nearly cost us one of our greatest ever victories. He never played for Leeds again and from what I've seen hasn't really improved.

I for one am terrified by this game. Widnes, with the passion of GOAT Cummins behind them and unburdened from the pressure of expectation could come out quickly and put a petrified Leeds to the sword.

5 hours ago, Jill Halfpenny fan said:

Leeds must be bricking it at the prospect of facing Leuluai, Hauraki et al.

Throw in Cummins cunning plan and the result is inevitable.

Leeds will win.

If Macgraff Leuluai puts 'Rugby Player' on his tax returns he should be done for fraud - how the hell he keeps getting a contract is beyond me. Too small, too slow, no rugby skills and can't control the bit of aggression he has. The worst of a bad bunch we have at the club at present, but Cummins still picks him !!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Industria ditat said:

If Macgraff Leuluai puts 'Rugby Player' on his tax returns he should be done for fraud - how the hell he keeps getting a contract is beyond me. Too small, too slow, no rugby skills and can't control the bit of aggression he has. The worst of a bad bunch we have at the club at present, but Cummins still picks him !!

Yep, eight seasons is it. I wept recently when I read he was about to make his 150th appearance. Partly because he shouldn't have got past two but mainly because I had had the misfortune to witness most of them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Jill Halfpenny fan said:

Yep, eight seasons is it. I wept recently when I read he was about to make his 150th appearance. Partly because he shouldn't have got past two but mainly because I had had the misfortune to witness most of them.

I feel your pain mate. Really hope you win on Sunday but I know what you'll say, summat involving chances, Hell and snowballs.

I know it sounds weird but, if we win it'll only prolong the agony as we'll have hope again!!! I'm quite content now that I have none.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, chuffer said:

I know it sounds weird but, if we win it'll only prolong the agony as we'll have hope again!!! I'm quite content now that I have none.

Seconded, its the hope what kills you.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

I feel your pain mate. Really hope you win on Sunday but I know what you'll say, summat involving chances, Hell and snowballs.

You really hope Widnes win? Why so you can travel over on a Thursday night or because you can't beat Leeds?

1 hour ago, Taxi4stevesmith said:

You really hope Widnes win? Why so you can travel over on a Thursday night or because you can't beat Leeds?

It's because we're the original Black & Whites!

On September 6, 2018 at 6:18 PM, M j M said:

How does Hauraki keep getting contracts? All I can think of when I hear his name is a disastrous 15 minute spell in the 2011 play off semi when he nearly cost us one of our greatest ever victories. He never played for Leeds again and from what I've seen hasn't really improved.

I for one am terrified by this game. Widnes, with the passion of GOAT Cummins behind them and unburdened from the pressure of expectation could come out quickly and put a petrified Leeds to the sword.

Me too . How on earth have we sunk to this ? 

11 hours ago, Taxi4stevesmith said:

Eh?, relax mate, stop being so sensitive.

Jill Halfpenny Fan is a nice bloke and a good friend and his team Widnes, like my lot, are doing it tough at the moment, that's why.

And just for your info, Hull FC beat Leeds last time out.

• Like 2

No idea who will win this whatever you think both teams from SL perspective are the worst on league form latterly in the season, Widnes must win or they are done for Ledds if they lose will be in the mire an interesting game to say the least. A lot at stake is an under statement!

1 hour ago, Forever Trinity said:

No idea who will win this whatever you think both teams from SL perspective are the worst on league form latterly in the season, Widnes must win or they are done for Ledds if they lose will be in the mire an interesting game to say the least. A lot at stake is an under statement!

And I bet you're happy not to be involved!  😀

10 hours ago, Bomb Jack said:

And I bet you're happy not to be involved!  😀

This year, anyway...

• Haha 1

Can't see past a decent Leeds win unfortunately for the Widnes supporters. 

Hope I am wrong though, I don't mind the Widnes lot, always passionate and had some good laughs with them

at BV over the years.