9 Sept: Qualifiers: London Broncos v Toulouse Olympique KO 3pm

Who will win?  

54 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Toulouse Olympique
    • Draw

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2018 at 02:00 PM

If London start well(for once), then I can see em doing this. Agree its a tough one to call tough!

London were absolute pants for the first 60 minues against Toronto. Then they started to play once the game had gone. Similar to the leeds game. The Broncvos are becoming the "kings of garbage time"  getting scorelines respectable enough for those who did not actually watch the game.

Toulouse by 12 for me. Does not change my view that Danny Ward should be Championship coach of the year but London's squad limitations are being laid bare. I suspect M Barthau will return to haunt his former club.

A win for Toulouse would IMO put them in the Million Pound game and I would remind those on here that back in the day when Toulouse faced Leeds in the Challenge Cup Semi-Final  under Justin Morgan there was a view expressed that the wrong French applicant had been approved for Super League.. It would make a change for a proper French club, not over reliant on imports, to be in the top level for is not the whole basis of French clubs competing in UK league the fact that the are a rugby league heartland and not an expansion club per se. A French club prodcing French players will also boost French Rugby League and give England genuine opposition with the decade.

However unlike all those Warrington posters who claimed they would not mind a Catalans win and got their wish. I certainly mind the Broncos losing and always hope my tips are as way off the mark.....

• Like 2

On 9/5/2018 at 12:47 PM, Fabou said:

yes, it is not impossible that after round 7, the  3rd and 4th have the same number of Points AND/OR that the 5th and the 6th have the same amount of points... if so, The scored Points difference may play a huge role..

there is no easy win in the qualifiers for any Championship teams...

Widnes

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

London were absolute pants for the first 60 minues against Toronto. Then they started to play once the game had gone. Similar to the leeds game. The Broncvos are becoming the "kings of garbage time"  getting scorelines respectable enough for those who did not actually watch the game.

Toulouse by 12 for me. Does not change my view that Danny Ward should be Championship coach of the year but London's squad limitations are being laid bare. I suspect M Barthau will return to haunt his former club.

A win for Toulouse would IMO put them in the Million Pound game and I would remind those on here that back in the day when Toulouse faced Leeds in the Challenge Cup Semi-Final  under Justin Morgan there was a view expressed that the wrong French applicant had been approved for Super League.. It would make a change for a proper French club, not over reliant on imports, to be in the top level for is not the whole basis of French clubs competing in UK league the fact that the are a rugby league heartland and not an expansion club per se. A French club prodcing French players will also boost French Rugby League and give England genuine opposition with the decade.

However unlike all those Warrington posters who claimed they would not mind a Catalans win and got their wish. I certainly mind the Broncos losing and always hope my tips are as way off the mark.....

Catalan produce French players ?????

I am new to Rugby League and I'd like to go to this one. I live in Kent and I'm planning to go tomorrow. Does anyone know if I'll need a ticket in advance or can I pay on the gate? Many thanks

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Former Genius said:

I am new to Rugby League and I'd like to go to this one. I live in Kent and I'm planning to go tomorrow. Does anyone know if I'll need a ticket in advance or can I pay on the gate? Many thanks

Pay on the gate. It won't be a big crowd, so you won't have to queue.

10 minutes ago, Former Genius said:

Pay on the gate.

I'm popping up for this one too.....should be entertaining!

1 hour ago, Former Genius said:

Pay at the gate. Discounts available for sun tan lotion.

1 hour ago, Former Genius said:

Cheers guys. lol sorry Manx I don't follow? 

Milf on the door loves it 😄

I know it would have been cruel on Skolars, but why wasn't this game played on the eve of the Challenge Cup Final?

1 minute ago, Steve Slater said:

I know it would have been cruel on Skolars, but why wasn't this game played on the eve of the Challenge Cup Final?

Why?? 

A big day for the Broncos . Weather looks good we can win this we are right back into getting to the MPG I think. If we lose it looks very difficult indeed. I still think that we can beat Salford who may have already qualified for Super League by then. 

It is also a massive day for Toulouse who ended our unbeaten home run back on the 30th of March. If Toulouse win this match they will feel very confident of playing Toronto in the MPG.

It will be interesting to see how Jared Sammut plays as there has been a lot of speculation about his future down here recently.

33 minutes ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

This could be a game where the loser ends up the long term winner, as I can't see how either side could cope with SL (and I'm a Broncos supporter).

How do Wakefield and Salford cope? London would get bigger crowds than both of these and would have more financial muscle than both. The issue is coaching ability and recruitment. Wakey shouldn’t really be in SL but are past masters at getting a decent coach and getting good players within their budget

TO managed a lucky draw in France and the diference was Pewheirangi who dominated play. He's out so I reckon TO will win by 14.