Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

8 Sept: Qualifiers: Salford Red Devils v Toronto Wolfpack KO 3.15pm (TV)

Who will win?  

56 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Toronto Wolfpack
    • Draw

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/08/2018 at 02:00 PM

46 minutes ago, Medway Bear said:

If the two Salford players that were sent off are suspended then how much impact will that have on Leeds game? A Salford win would give Leeds 2 loses, the same as TWP. Is it in TWPs interest to see them suspended? Not that they would have a say in it.

It would be in the interest of public safety to have them suspended!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Not at all...I'm sipping on a San Pellegrino at the moment.

That is depressing.  A great country like Canada, with nearly unlimited glaciers and access to spring water and you are drinking imported water from Italy!

6 hours ago, Kayakman said:

So are you saying that if the Brexit goes through and the Pound tanks TWP's profits go up?  This is too good!

Donald Trump seems more likely to tank the Canadian Dollar than the worlds second largest trading currency would be effected?

6 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Ticket sales etc. are in Canadian dollars. And don't dismiss (as so many incorrectly have) our fantastic clothing sales (also in Canadian bucks).  So, if the exchange is in our favour, and we are raking in more as our expenses go down, our profits should go up!  How can our operational costs be in the salary cap?...sounds like something out of Star Trek.

Maybe one of the kids you claim to teach, can explain that income has no impact on what you can spend - ie a salary cap!

7 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Don't worry.  Sir Brian Noble will  keep them honest.

I must have missed when Brian Noble received a Knighthood!

I do remember a Brian Noble being a Salford Coach when despite an unlimited budget they were rubbish,  and they had a CEO who caused the club a lot of issues by not paying  bills; what was his name...Martin Vickers?

Both got sacked from Salford ( Vickers was taken to court by his previous employer ( Salford Council) for debt owed to them.  I wonder where both are working these days?

I know Vickers seemed to end up working at Swinton, just as they got into major issues financially, not sure what happened to him after that  mess!

CEO at TWP = surely not!

Noble and Vickers the dream team having another go!

Mods:  I am very happy to stand by  my M Vickers statements as are in Salford Council minutes. so nor libellous - also happy to stand by that B Noble has not received a Knighthood.

Edited by kiyan
Message to mods.

1 hour ago, Kayakman said:

It would be in the interest of public safety to have them suspended!

Here  I thought that TWP liked a bit of biff!

It appears you only like it when you are doing it to part time teams, but when it happens to you it is a public safety issue!

So the Wolf pack don't actually hunt, they run off whimpering to the disciplinary  panel when a bigger wolf  comes along.

Pathetic!

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 11:59 AM, Kayakman said:

Domination by Toronto except for a short lull period to allow Salford to somewhat claw their way back into it but eventually fall short.  The Wolf likes to play with the toy mouse for awhile before shredding it.

Toronto by 10.

"Hunt With The Pack!"

How did that prediction pan out fella?

"Pack gets eaten again!"

Some of these "Toronto fans" are becoming as boorish as the RLFANS posters who have ruined that particular platform

13 minutes ago, meast said:

Some of these "Toronto fans" are becoming as boorish as the RLFANS posters who have ruined that particular platform

Wait until they find out that not a single Toronto player has made the nominations for player or young player of the year in the championship awards. Oh, and Rowley wasn't nominated for coach of the year either.

8 hours ago, Derwent said:

Wait until they find out that not a single Toronto player has made the nominations for player or young player of the year in the championship awards. Oh, and Rowley wasn't nominated for coach of the year either.

oh dear  whatever shall we do?  just keep winning and getting super crowds at lamport i suppose. what did they get at salford on saturday..3000? we'd get more than that during a snowstorm!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RobertAM said:

oh dear  whatever shall we do?  just keep winning and getting super crowds at lamport i suppose. what did they get at salford on saturday..3000? we'd get more than that during a snowstorm!

Official stats (on twp website said 2.5k (just over)