Newcastle away

scott

1 hour ago, Cl1998 said:

Thunder 12-40 Town

Yeh that would be good . These nail biting finishes are no good for the health or stress levels ... how long to go , 9 minutes , walk around for ages in circles , how long to go now , 8 and a half minutes ... yes , I’ve handed the phone over to someone else to listen by then . I can’t listen any more .... what’s happening now ?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, DavidM said:

Yeh that would be good . These nail biting finishes are no good for the health or stress levels ... how long to go , 9 minutes , walk around for ages in circles , how long to go now , 8 and a half minutes ... yes , I’ve handed the phone over to someone else to listen by then . I can’t listen any more .... what’s happening now ?

Having seen them here and seeing us in recent weeks I genuinely do think it’ll be a wide score line 

11 hours ago, Cl1998 said:

Having seen them here and seeing us in recent weeks I genuinely do think it’ll be a wide score line 

You must have been watching a different game than me because I thought they looked very good in periods of the game. Hope you are correct though.

Back from my Holidays and it sounds like I missed a cracker against York.The 2 things I most worry about with Newcastle are the pitch and the threat from their pace in broken play.If we respect possession and defend like we have been then we should get the win but I do think this will be closer than some people on here are predicting.

On 9/6/2018 at 8:59 AM, Derwent said:

They have a lot of pace in their backs with Tee, Young and Agoro so we need to close them down and stop them getting space on the edges. I'm sure Leon will be working on it this week in training.

Vince Rennie takes some stopping , good offload aswell , IMO he was their man of the match when they came to York.

On 9/6/2018 at 12:08 PM, scott said:

Really looking forward to this one, full coach for us should be a 100 or more town fans making the trip which is great to see.

The lads should have good backing today 2 full coaches and a lot going over in cars. Best of luck boys we really need these points. UTT

10 hours ago, Stirlin said:

Vince Rennie takes some stopping , good offload aswell , IMO he was their man of the match when they came to York.

Agreed when Newcastle played at Town he looked an excellent player .He will need watching today but still think the lads can win .

3 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

The lads should have good backing today 2 full coaches and a lot going over in cars. Best of luck boys we really need these points. UTT

Hope all fans can behind the team today, be great to have big vocal support 

Archived