Sign in to follow this  
scott

Newcastle away

Another tough place to go it won’t be easy. I think we are very capable of coming away with the 2 points, town to win by 12

• Like 1

The players will have to be 100% committed  to win this game , Newcastle looked good at Derwent Park . and with ex Town players in there ranks, they will be right up for it . I still take Town to come away with a win .Then beat London at home . before the big one , Doncaster away . that should be a cracker of a match with the winner finishing 3rd  .who then gets an home game in the semi final . Come on Town you can do it .UTT.

• Like 1

Fingers crossed for no injuries at Newcastle. Don't they play on Astro?I know we've had injuries before playing there. 

2 hours ago, Town Army said:

Thunder 30-32 Town 

If Town defence same as Sunday cant see Newcastle scoring 30pts

If we play as we have been I think we’ll come away with 2 points. Will be hard though as they certainly looked a decent team at Derwent Park and that surface may just favour them. 

Does anybody know what the parking is like there haven’t been before but will be going across.

26 minutes ago, IanMac said:

If we play as we have been I think we’ll come away with 2 points. Will be hard though as they certainly looked a decent team at Derwent Park and that surface may just favour them. 

Does anybody know what the parking is like there haven’t been before but will be going across.

Not great but metro parking  about 10 mins walk away from ground

The bar has been set by the last 2 performances. I fully expect us to go there with the same intensity and mind set. 

Then possibly give a rest to a few who have a knock or two for the London game. 

4 minutes ago, Onreport said:

Not great but metro parking  about 10 mins walk away from ground

Ok thanks for that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IanMac said:

The viewing wasn't great, we didn't know we had to buy seating tickets when we went in and ended up at pitch level, otherwise you have to go behind the sticks. 

• Thanks 1

Its a must win game n tough to call as Newcastle are a bit jekyll and hyde.... If town kick on from last week i think Town by 10! 

Same performance as last couple of games should be too strong. Hopefully a good few townies there to get behind team. Here idea,if your partners not interested in rugby  drop them off at metro like Iam doing. And pick them up after. Happy  days hehe.

Edited by David69

Despite Newcastles recent results I think this will be a tough one and the synthetic pitch won't help. Saying that I do expect us to come away with the points if we play to anywhere near our best. Does anyone know if there is a pub near the ground ?

They have a lot of pace in their backs with Tee, Young and Agoro so we need to close them down and stop them getting space on the edges. I'm sure Leon will be working on it this week in training.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Derwent said:

They have a lot of pace in their backs with Tee, Young and Agoro so we need to close them down and stop them getting space on the edges. I'm sure Leon will be working on it this week in training.

True mate but they also lack size imo. If our defence is as good again we will be favs, however  They are no mugs and it's a tough one away from home. 

Really looking forward to this one, full coach for us should be a 100 or more town fans making the trip which is great to see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scott said:

Really looking forward to this one, full coach for us should be a 100 or more town fans making the trip which is great to see.

Let's just round it up to 400 Sott 😂 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Let's just round it up to 400 Sott 😂 

Yeah because you wouldn't want some idiot calling them pathetic now would you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Yeah because you wouldn't want some idiot calling them pathetic now would you.

Mr confused resorting to childish name calling now......pathetic

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Mr confused resorting to childish name calling now......pathetic

You haven't  grasped irony either then.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Town Army said:

Discounted tickets available through Thunders website also

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/newcastle-falcons/EDP/Event/Index/1341

£10 adults

£8 concessions

£5 children. 

£1.50 booking fee. 

You can move between the seated area (you can reserve a specific seat) and standing area so all Townies can hopefully gather and get behind the boys in this crucial game.

There is a bar at the ground. 

Let's travel in good numbers and get behind Leon and the team. 

Up the Town

#ourtown