Season tickets 2019

Maureen T-k

?️ 2019 MEMBERSHIPS ARE ON SALE NOW!

Featherstone Rovers have frozen the prices of their #TogetherAsOne memberships from the 2018 season.

➡️ READ full details here: http://bit.ly/2NpZYT3

Im Fev and im proud

I said that i would not renew my membership next season if we are dual reg.But with freezing the prices and two extra games + the club would like to run a reserve side if possible i will probably renew.I am quite excited at the team rebuilding process and the Membership looks good value.It equates to £11.54 adults and £7.69 cons per game, is it out of the question to sell 1500 ?.

1 hour ago, sentoffagain2 said:

I said that i would not renew my membership next season if we are dual reg.But with freezing the prices and two extra games + the club would like to run a reserve side if possible i will probably renew.I am quite excited at the team rebuilding process and the Membership looks good value.It equates to £11.54 adults and £7.69 cons per game, is it out of the question to sell 1500 ?.

Which 2 extra games are those? Expanding the Championship to 14 is still just a rumour.

2 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Have they said how many have been sold in this and previous years? Have only ever bought tickets on a PAYG basis but the early bird £150 membership is a very decent deal. 

I wonder if there'll be discounted tickets for members for the hypothetical reserve matches. 

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

By comparison Bradford are charging 50% more than us (£225) to stand in that dilapidated venue £249 if you want to sit, and they aren't even guaranteed to be promoted yet.

And that's the earlybird offer. More for comparison: Widnes £200, York £169 (both whatever division) and Doncaster £60.

5 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

And that's the earlybird offer. More for comparison: Widnes £200, York £169 (both whatever division) and Doncaster £60.

Our early bird offer ends on October 31st, as opposed to December 31st last season.

4 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

By comparison Bradford are charging 50% more than us (£225) to stand in that dilapidated venue £249 if you want to sit, and they aren't even guaranteed to be promoted yet.

Oh they, ll be promoted yer can be sure of that! 

3 hours ago, hrtbps said:

Our early bird offer ends on October 31st, as opposed to December 31st last season.

Bradford's offer ends 30th Sept, Donny's guaranteed until 23rd Sept, Widnes' offer was for August only but still on their website and York's (extended) to 30th Sept (+10% after) so ours still available till later. Also worth noting that any new structure may not be agreed until some of those dates have been and gone.

Even if we only have 11 home games and not 13 the price is still very   competitive.£13.63 and £9.09 cons per game.If the Championship and League 1 clubs vote on 3 up 1 down for next seasons fixtures i would think most clubs would vote for increasing the Championship to 14.Attendances drop off for most of the Plate fixtures so the extra 2 home games in the regular season would be welcome for most clubs.I would think at the moment it is about  60-40 for the extra teams.                                 

17 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Which 2 extra games are those? Expanding the Championship to 14 is still just a rumour.

Meeting is on 14th September for Championship and L 1 clubs to decide on the proposal 3up 1down.So a couple of weeks after that to grab membership if there are 2 extra home games.

1 hour ago, sentoffagain2 said:

Even if we only have 11 home games and not 13 the price is still very   competitive.£13.63 and £9.09 cons per game.If the Championship and League 1 clubs vote on 3 up 1 down for next seasons fixtures i would think most clubs would vote for increasing the Championship to 14.Attendances drop off for most of the Plate fixtures so the extra 2 home games in the regular season would be welcome for most clubs.I would think at the moment it is about  60-40 for the extra teams.                                 

Just out of interest how do you arrive at that assumption? If you were at the fans forum our chairman made it perfectly clear we want the current system to stay, so that would put us in your 40 bracket. 

32 minutes ago, Private Baldrick said:

Just out of interest how do you arrive at that assumption? If you were at the fans forum our chairman made it perfectly clear we want the current system to stay, so that would put us in your 40 bracket. 

What reasons did Campbell give for favouring the current system?

If we buy a ticket now and the RL change the set up will we need another ticket? I think the announcement should say these are the prices choose what the set up is or give us a clue to what changes will be made if the set up changes. 

Renewed my membership today. On my way out to my car my wife and  I met Davide Longo. We had a short conversation. I found him positive, experienced in business matters, clear headed and a man who knew what he was talking about in terms of finance and planning. I came away feeling much better about our future as we are in the hands of a person who knows what he is doing . He is also dedicated to the club. Roll on next season. UTR.

6 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

Renewed my membership today. On my way out to my car my wife and  I met Davide Longo. We had a short conversation. I found him positive, experienced in business matters, clear headed and a man who knew what he was talking about in terms of finance and planning. I came away feeling much better about our future as we are in the hands of a person who knows what he is doing . He is also dedicated to the club. Roll on next season. UTR.

Did you ask him about utilising the land? 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

1 hour ago, gazza77 said:

Did you ask him about utilising the land? 

I kept away from confidential matters but with his positive attitude I am sure that something is in the pipeline. As for 'setting him off again' I have said my piece.|Hopefully someone one has been listening.

1 hour ago, MADREDNIGE said:

Gazza!!! Don't set him off agen lol ? 

It was actually a serious question. If Colin, or anyone else wants to know what's going on at the club, then asking directly is usually the best bet. What better opportunity to find out where we are, and what the future plan is. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

1 hour ago, gazza77 said:

It was actually a serious question. If Colin, or anyone else wants to know what's going on at the club, then asking directly is usually the best bet. What better opportunity to find out where we are, and what the future plan is. 

Fair enough but every time he does ask he never gets an answer 

But is the suggestion taken on board and being looked at on a long term basis? Time will tell. No straight answer but business men with acumen look at all possibilities and build forward on a positive basis . They then tell the supporters of their decision. I feel that the people in power have looked at all the anomalies and are moving forward a step at a time.

Archived