Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gerrumonside ref

NFL season 2018/19

And that’s probably it. Rams’ll probably get one more chance at a good drive but they’ve not shown enough quality to give any real hope,

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" - Mark Twain

5 minutes ago, ckn said:

And that’s probably it. Rams’ll probably get one more chance at a good drive but they’ve not shown enough quality to give any real hope,

Yes, it’s not been pretty to watch, but the Rams defence has got through an awful lot of work in the game and I think it’s now starting to tell on the defensive linemen.

Edited by Gerrumonside ref

Done, and bedtime. 

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" - Mark Twain

Rams would of won I think if Goff hadnt bottled it..as much I dislike em, fair play to the Pats and Brady..6 wins cant be sniffed at!

Bring on the 2019/20 season and the new Super Bowl champions, the Cleveland Browns! ? 

Well, I can be optimistic before the season starts. 

Edited by Wiltshire Rhino
  • Haha 1

2014 Challenged Cup Winner

5 hours ago, Gray1967 said:

Rams would of won I think if Goff hadnt bottled it..as much I dislike em, fair play to the Pats and Brady..6 wins cant be sniffed at!

Experience counts. Brady's time on the field over the years alone gives him the edge over most QBs, never mind his earned confidence to go "nope, don't like that, a couple of Q1 timeouts so I can think about it" that would have most coaches ripping their hair out.

The Rams defence kept them in the game for so long but the offence couldn't do anything. Only being on the field for 4 or 5 plays at a time put too much pressure on the defence and the Pats offence wore them down.

Brady will go down as the GOAT. When he and Belichick step down I don't think anyone else will win 6 Super Bowls. Their consistency in the modern NFL is exceptional.

New league starts next week Alliance of American Football

https://aaf.com/

I shall be following San Antonio...come on the Commanders!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

18 hours ago, Wiltshire Rhino said:

Hotshots beat the Stallions

18 hours ago, Wiltshire Rhino said:

Hotshots beat the Stallions

Think Orlando are going to be my team.

Believe San Antonio had a respectable 27,000 odd at their first home game.

35 minutes ago, Liverpool Rover said:

Odell Beckham has been traded to Cleveland ?

It’s an eye opening signing!  

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

CFL must be getting ready soon ...

Three downs, 110 yards, endzones the size of US All You Can Eat Buffets, more players, movement, red flags, rouge points ...

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)