15 Sept: Qualifiers: Hull Kingston Rovers v London Broncos KO 6pm

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • London Broncos
    • Draw

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2018 at 05:00 PM

London because why not? they have nothing to lose and HKR have everything on the line. going to be tight and it will be another drop goal win by the broncos.

HKR want to avoid the mpg. Currently in 3rd they must keep winning to do that! I think they want it more

I gotta ask:

Who predicted the draw in the poll?

(Although arguably the best result possible for Toronto)

20 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

KR have 3 players out with long term injuries.  It goes on.

Excuse me...we have 3 who played last week who have been ruled out for the season.

They join Addy, Shaw and Lawler with season ending injuries and Heffernan & Minns who have been ruled out permanently. Masoe missing this week then who knows. Mulhern, McGuire and Todd Carney doubtful.

So just the 9 missing and 3 others doubtful but in all honesty it happens. Rovers will win or lose without excuses.

2 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

Excuse me...we have 3 who played last week who have been ruled out for the season.

They join Addy, Shaw and Lawler with season ending injuries and Heffernan & Minns who have been ruled out permanently. Masoe missing this week then who knows. Mulhern, McGuire and Todd Carney doubtful.

So just the 9 missing and 3 others doubtful but in all honesty it happens. Rovers will win or lose without excuses.

If those three doubtful players are missing, that’s a huge leveller and could see the game go either way. 

14 hours ago, DimmestStar said:

Good luck to KR. And good luck to who ever they are playing.

I am full of sorrow at their injury list. Genuinely. My point is not at 'getting at' KR or any club, I am yet again pointing out heavy and continuing injury lists at many clubs.

There are too many inuries.  The game is too fast, too fatigueing, too many games and there is too little care for the safety of players. 

Frankly I am not able to calculate the list of the injured, but it must be shockingly long.  

4 hours ago, Rupert Prince said:

Good luck to KR. And good luck to who ever they are playing.

I am full of sorrow at their injury list. Genuinely. My point is not at 'getting at' KR or any club, I am yet again pointing out heavy and continuing injury lists at many clubs.

There are too many inuries.  The game is too fast, too fatigueing, too many games and there is too little care for the safety of players. 

Frankly I am not able to calculate the list of the injured, but it must be shockingly long.  

knock the number of interchanges down , that would reduce injuries .

Its rugby league , injuries are not  going away .

Lots of people get injured on domestic stairs , getting in and out of bed , maybe puts rugby injuries into perspective 

9 hours ago, Lobbygobbler said:

Which regular first XIII are missing for Hull KR?

Quinlan, Jewitt, Justin Carney, Shaw, Masoe, Lawler and Addy. Plus there was Heffernan and Minns who are both no longer at the club.

Edited by Liverpool Rover

Interesting this one, normally I would say Rervers at a canter but it sounds like they are doing it tough on the injury front.

Still, I expect they'll win by a couple of scores.

Rervers 28 Lahndan 18.

Just heard the Rervers team, plenty of familiar names I'd say.

So who is missing?

Edit : Just seen LR's post, apologies.

Edited by Old Frightful

BIFF!

Following a hit on Chris Atkins during a kick, Blunderside commentators suggest nothing wrong with the hit.