Sign in to follow this  
Mr Plow

Eric Perez

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Johnoco said:

Rebels.

Sugar Daddies. Heartlands.

left out future SL champs somehow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Johnoco said:

Rebels.

Sugar Daddies. Heartlands.

Are these names the SL clubs rejected? Quite like St Helens sugar daddies, or Wigan heartlands. Not sure who the rebels are though. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dkw said:

Are these names the SL clubs rejected? Quite like St Helens sugar daddies, or Wigan heartlands. Not sure who the rebels are though. 

East Leeds team, proper lads.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

really interesting interview that. Especially the comments on other clubs coming in and on Canada/Toronto bidding for tier 1 internationals and other events.

Disappointing if the SL clubs are prepared to sacrifice the global rights for £1.8m. Not much faith in your product there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah the tier 1 comp got my ears perked up also. I would love to see Tonga vs. Fiji/Samoa/NZ...don't care much to see an Oz game, the others seem like they would be more fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

yeah the tier 1 comp got my ears perked up also. I would love to see Tonga vs. Fiji/Samoa/NZ...don't care much to see an Oz game, the others seem like they would be more fun.

Neither Tonga, Fiji or Samoa are tier 1 nations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Neither Tonga, Fiji or Samoa are tier 1 nations.

You are starting to sound Australian with comments like that... 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Am I wrong cobbler?

In my eyes yes... sadly not with the authorities who came up with silly system to protect themselves and their interests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Neither Tonga, Fiji or Samoa are tier 1 nations.

Tonga is now aren't they? so them and NZ, and bedsides Tonga vs. Samoa is a better game than Tonga Oz no? the whole Polynesian rivalry and all. i certainly enjoyed that game the most from the WC.

Edited by Krzzystuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Krzzystuff said:

Tonga is now aren't they? so them and NZ, and bedsides Tonga vs. Samoa is a better game than Tonga Oz no? the whole Polynesian rivalry and all. i certainly enjoyed that game the most from the WC.

There are only three tier 1 nations. England, Australia and New Zealand. Nobody else matters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

There are only three tier 1 nations. England, Australia and New Zealand. Nobody else matters.

Well here in Canada we don't give a ######. Tonga vs. the others would be better...so suck it tier 1! Watching Sims play for Fiji would be great.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonga v Samoa is a brilliant, unique spectacle that im sure the canadians would love. The Siva Tau v Sipi Tau is something that has to be seen to be believed. But they might struggle on their own to grab attention

Fiji singing Noqu Masu is incredible, the Haka is known the world over.

Probably would need England and NZ to carry it in terms of visibility and prestige

Given the choice between a GB tour of Aus and an England, NZ, Tonga, Fiji and Samoa 5 nations in Ontario. Im going to the 2nd one.

Biggest problem is a comp that finishes mid-November at the earliest which would likely mean the Rogers centre which is probably too ambitious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah man, November is peak football!  If we can play the Grey Cup at the end of November in the snow, or the MLS Cup in December, I'm sure the rugby lads can tough it out. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

There are only three tier 1 nations. England, Australia and New Zealand. Nobody else matters.

You tell em Cobber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

Well here in Canada we don't give a ######. Tonga vs. the others would be better...so suck it tier 1! Watching Sims play for Fiji would be great.

You do that those are tiny countries with less population than Hamilton, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, scotchy1 said:

really interesting interview that. Especially the comments on other clubs coming in and on Canada/Toronto bidding for tier 1 internationals and other events.

Disappointing if the SL clubs are prepared to sacrifice the global rights for £1.8m. Not much faith in your product there.

What more do you expect from clubs whose management worries about such trivial things as how many visiting fans will come to their stadium and buy their tickets, programs, food and/or drinks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, roughyedspud said:

It's cobber ya Burke lol

Is it lonely in my keep net ‘spud?

PS. it’s berk ya berk.

Edited by deluded pom?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

yeah the tier 1 comp got my ears perked up also. I would love to see Tonga vs. Fiji/Samoa/NZ...don't care much to see an Oz game, the others seem like they would be more fun.

Foregone conclusions are seldom enjoyable 😉

Edited by Sports Prophet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


League Express - Online Now

League Express - Every Monday



Rugby League World - Sept 2018

Rugby League World - Sept 2018

Rugby League Books On Sale Here