SQUAD FOR 2019

Bring back GB

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the spotlight falls on the rest: Carter, Fieldhouse, S Toal, Litherland, Loxam, Parata, Charnock, Marwood, Holmes, Stack, Riley and Morrow. Then there's Garner (2 games) and Ford and Duerden who played some part in pre-season last time out. Which do you think might be offered deals? 

3 hours ago, Barty said:

So the spotlight falls on the rest: Carter, Fieldhouse, S Toal, Litherland, Loxam, Parata, Charnock, Marwood, Holmes, Stack, Riley and Morrow. Then there's Garner (2 games) and Ford and Duerden who played some part in pre-season last time out. Which do you think might be offered deals? 

I reckon Carter, Fieldhouse, S.Toal, Charnock, Marwood, Holmes, Stack and Morrow. I hope we can sign Ryan Burroughs.

So I think that makes

Squad so far ..........

Martin Aspinwall

Brad Creĺlin

Luke Creswell

Deon Cross

Jamie Dallimore

Ryan Duffy

Declan Hulme

Ryan Johnson

Danny Morrow

Nathan Mossop

Theerapol Ritson

Jonno Smith

Jake Spedding

Jarrad Stack

Dan Toal

Tom Walker

Matty While

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

1 hour ago, RAIDERSRUS said:

I read yesterday Andy Gaffney said a smaller squad will be used next season, I thought this season's squad was too small personally. Unless Wigan players on loan will be used regularly?

Where was this said at mate, i've not read that anywhere, would be a mistake to run with smaller squad if this years injury list is anything to go by.

1 hour ago, lifer said:

Where was this said at mate, i've not read that anywhere, would be a mistake to run with smaller squad if this years injury list is anything to go by.

Was on the Evening Mail website in one of the articles. 

Just double checked, it's in the article about Ryan Johnston re-signing. 

If Parata does go (which im assuming he will return to OZ) what about Sam Dowsett ?

Also do you think Cresta will try to get Ban Garner down permanently?

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

28 minutes ago, steve75 said:

I wish he had come from Newcastle Knights and not Newcastle Thunder! Good signing hopefully!

Slip of the fingers lol, typing before putting the brain in gear  ?

My name is Phil . . . . I am a Rugby League Supporter !

http://www.barrowrlfc.com

willie_horne_small_jpg.jpg

Archived