SQUAD FOR 2019

Bring back GB

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news.

Get all the best local talent signed up, it's the only way to go.

Cresta will bring them through correctly, and instill the pride to represent their home town..

I'm sure there's half a dozen local young teens will come through in the next year or two.  ????

1 hour ago, Phil. K said:

It's just been on radio Lonsdale we have signed Jake Carter from Barrow Island/ Furness Raiders

19 hours ago, Ellie10 said:

Great news.

Get all the best local talent signed up, it's the only way to go.

Cresta will bring them through correctly, and instill the pride to represent their home town..

I'm sure there's half a dozen local young teens will come through in the next year or two.  ????

Cresta  isn't certain of being coach next year according to interview in The Mail yesterday. Seems strange when the new signings are saying he was a big part in them coming to the club. If he doesn't stay who would be available?

5 hours ago, RAIDERSRUS said:

Cresta  isn't certain of being coach next year according to interview in The Mail yesterday. Seems strange when the new signings are saying he was a big part in them coming to the club. If he doesn't stay who would be available?

If the rumours of Brian McDermott taking over at Toronto are to be believed Paul Rowley!

Cresta doesn't deserve that !!!!!

D.J would have done it , for short term glory,  then left us in the sh*te again. 

Definitely no long-term sence in that sort of recruitment. 

Unless he brings Toronto  owners millions with him, no chance.

Cresta did say in an interview he was discussing the situation with his family as rugby takes up a lot of his time along with trying to run a business!

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

11 hours ago, steve75 said:

If the rumours of Brian McDermott taking over at Toronto are to be believed Paul Rowley!

He would change the ethos from playing rugby to thuggishness.

Anyone but him.

Cresta brings so much to the club. I hope he can find a way to balance his personal life with the Raiders demands.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

It's like following a football team. When it's in your blood, you follow no one else, ever. That's Cresta and Barrow. He may leave us for family/health reasons which would be fair enough and we would wish him all the best but I don't believe, after all the work he's put into this club, he would leave just for more money. I think Ellie 10 has a good point about players staying with the club. They and we believe in Cresta. COYR.

• 2 weeks later...

It was announced today at 5pm that he has signed even though he will not be fit until well in to the season. 

Nothing wrong with that,. It could be a boost mid to late season when we might need it 

My name is Phil . . . . I am a Rugby League Supporter !

http://www.barrowrlfc.com

willie_horne_small_jpg.jpg

Archived