Sign in to follow this  
Batley Bob

Bulldog inbound Toby Everett

Good luck to Toby and all the best, lacks aggression & breakthru power, steady lad & no pot breaker, he'll be fine this lad

Think his move to batley is to have a dig at Dewsbury rather than money, I'm sure he would have been cut this season anyway, so better to jump rather than been pushed. 

Ram's fans will wish him well regardless who he signed for.. Even Batley

The DVD of "Toby everett's big hits, great trys & barn storming busting the line" is probably the shortest dvd ever compiled, and gives the DVD of "Brendan Hills long range trys" a run for its money"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Totally agree Coolie. Nice lad but lacks aggression. If he ran onto a ball at pace you would imagine he would clear defences. But he doesn't and rarely breaks a tackle. Needs a lesson maybe from Tommy Lillycrop on how to run onto a ball and show a bit of aggression. Who knows Batley maybe able to get the best out of him. Good luck Toby.

Not a great set of compliments from Rams fans....posdibly TOO much like Cropper?

dident we hear same about faz and crookes. 2 players who would a been in my team every week. whoevers getting them have two workhorses.

2 minutes ago, silverback said:

dident we hear same about faz and crookes. 2 players who would a been in my team every week. whoevers getting them have two workhorses.

Maybe Crookes is the next big announcement by Sheffield😉

We're losing Davey, everybody saying that Farrell was way down the 2nd row pecking order (Don't agree) but now 2 of those are leaving. Farrell has played hooker a couple of times with us and more often at Rams. Good with ball in hand, good shoots and breaks....so we want to let him go and leave no hooker back up? Then Rams fans reckoning Everett not done much there....confused?

Everett looks the part and occasionally shows potential ... he had his best game for a long time at Fev this weekend!!  If he learns to play his weight he will be a good signing ... but for the Rams he just didn't do it regularly enough!!  Good luck to him though ... even at Batley!

• Like 1

Give the lad a chànce he has not even pulled a shirt on and the usual suspects have got their hatchets out 👨‍💻

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

wasn't the same said about Keegan when he signed for us 1st time in that he was a big unit but couldn't break a paper bag ... so lets give the lad a chance playing in bulldog colours before dissing him

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ernieone said:

Give the lad a chànce he has not even pulled a shirt on and the usual suspects have got their hatchets out 👨‍💻

It will be same at our place when we announce  we’ve just signed Alex Walmsley😂😂and that’s just for starters😉

Edited by graham fisher
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

No seriously now about Toby,he’s a good lad to have around the club and in my opinion he can make a very good forward but that’s down to him as well. He’s only about 24 so for a prop that’s quite young. So I say good luck Toby I hope it works out for you.

• Like 4

I guess from the silence regarding current players that many of them are going over the wall?

6 minutes ago, phildog said:

I guess from the silence regarding current players that many of them are going over the wall?

Count yourself lucky Phil,us at the Rams have heard zilch.

On contract for next season,

Gaz Moore

Dale Morton

Jode Sheriff

Toby Richardson

Released.

Macauley Hallett

Toby Everett signed for Batley.

The signing of Toby means we have 17 players signed for next year. We are about to announce the 18th signing and by Monday expect to have 19th on board so we are very happy where we are at.

• Like 3

Brilliant news Kevin and the Board of Directors, looking forwards to the revelations.

20 minutes ago, Kevin Nicholas said:

The signing of Toby means we have 17 players signed for next year. We are about to announce the 18th signing and by Monday expect to have 19th on board so we are very happy where we are at.

Well done to all 

keep em coming 

On 9/19/2018 at 9:39 AM, YOUNG UN said:

Totally agree Coolie. Nice lad but lacks aggression. If he ran onto a ball at pace you would imagine he would clear defences. But he doesn't and rarely breaks a tackle. Needs a lesson maybe from Tommy Lillycrop on how to run onto a ball and show a bit of aggression. Who knows Batley maybe able to get the best out of him. Good luck Toby.

Imagine it being that easy! Why on earth was nobody able to coach this into him before now?

• Like 1