Sign in to follow this  
Futtocks

Live Stream: French Origin Matches (23/9/18)

It seems that the French women's and men's 'Origin' matches will be live streamed on Sunday, vie this site: https://viaoccitanie.tv/direct-tv/

1:00pm French Womens Origin Match (East of France v West of France)

3:00pm French Mens Origin Match (East of France v West of France)

I'm pretty sure these are UK times, but will be checking, just in case. I haven't seen French women's RL yet, so will be interested to see the quality.

• Like 1

Women's Origin has just started. Quite a bit of buffering for me so far.

21 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Women's Origin has just started. Quite a bit of buffering for me so far.

Is that on the pitch or the picture?

Thanks for the reminder.

Edited by Manxmanc
  • Haha 2

I've had to bail on this one, as the buffering and picture quality is irritatingly bad. It may just be my connection, though.

Good that they have an origin game though. As do Australia and the USA. Hopefully we'll get our own one sorted out soon. I like what Rugby AM are doing with the veterans Lancashire v Yorkshire matches. I might be in the minority, but I'd like to see it happen again at professional level. I think with the right support - especially BBC coverage - it could become an annual event that non-RL would tune in to watch. Personally speaking, if it was done properly, I'd have more interest in it than I do the Challenge Cup final, although ideally I'd like to be able to watch both.

3 hours ago, 17 stone giant said:

Good that they have an origin game though. As do Australia and the USA. Hopefully we'll get our own one sorted out soon. I like what Rugby AM are doing with the veterans Lancashire v Yorkshire matches. I might be in the minority, but I'd like to see it happen again at professional level. I think with the right support - especially BBC coverage - it could become an annual event that non-RL would tune in to watch. Personally speaking, if it was done properly, I'd have more interest in it than I do the Challenge Cup final, although ideally I'd like to be able to watch both.

The French one was East v West, which I like more for the UK than Yorkshire v Lancashire. That way, both sides can pick from their own side of the country from North to South, and it won't look as parochial as just the two counties (even though most of the players will, for the near future at least, come from them).