28 Sept: Qualifiers: Leeds Rhinos v Toronto Wolfpack KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Toronto Wolfpack
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/09/18 at 18:45

Interesting game this one (unless toulouse beat Salford that is) all Leeds have to do is not lose by 32 points or more and as bad as Leeds have been they have not lost by any sort of big margin at home.

will they play conservatively and just take any points on offer or try give the supporters a decent performance after a duff season, personally I don’t care as long as they secure SL status and we can fotget this shambles of a season 

29 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

Toronto to edge Leeds by anywhere for 1-6 points. more in it for us to win.

Probably but...

Leeds have a new stand to fill next season and need a good game to help people decide to spend their money on a new season ticket, so probably a bit of pressure from on high.

Also, Leeds have a new coach next season and I'll bet he will be looking at who to keep/offload and this is the last chance for each of the players to try keep their P45 out of an envelope with their address on it.

Leeds have been poor this season by their high standards. However Toronto have failed to impress me and I think they are extremely lucky to be where they are.

Leeds to get a massive lead and take foot off gas a little and allow Toronto to get a few points at the end.

Overall Leeds by 20

Just now, silverback said:

leeds have to show they have a bit a fire about em,and let these pretenders know there place in the pecking order.  lose it then toronto will sat at top table in 2019 with a big smile on there faces.:popcorn:

Its our destiny...Toronto belongs at the top of the food chain....thats where we are the most comfortable as the leading predator....God designed  it that way.

Ive nothing against a Canadian club coming in, but I don't like this Wolfback team very much . I think Leeds the club ,the fans and the players just want to get this awful season out of the way . Leeds may well lose ,but like has been said not by 32 ??. Lots of hard work ahead at Headingley for next 2 years 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

21 hours ago, TBone said:

Probably but...

Leeds have a new stand to fill next season and need a good game to help people decide to spend their money on a new season ticket, so probably a bit of pressure from on high.

Also, Leeds have a new coach next season and I'll bet he will be looking at who to keep/offload and this is the last chance for each of the players to try keep their P45 out of an envelope with their address on it.

Pretty much what I was gonna say really, so can see a leeds win.

A Salford win will really take a ton of pressure off of us as we won't be able to miss out on the MPG. As the score stands this will give our boys a bit of extra wind in the sails. I'm changing my 1-6 point margin to 2-6 now!!! lol

Lets go Wolfpack!!!

Patrons at the finest drinking establishment in Leeds (my old haunt) "The Highlander" have spotted a large Rhino running up the hill behind the place being chased by a Wolfpack from the nearby student residence.  Last seen fleeing the Pack, running through the red brick buildings of the university and making his way to some nearby old cricket grounds that have had construction recently.  Rumour is the Pack has the beast cornered near some stand with a large Tetley sign on it....Coach Rowley has directed them to contain the large one horned mammal and wait for the final confrontation tomorrow.

Beers are flowing at 'The Highlander' in expectation of something big happening.

2 hours ago, ojx said:

Can't see Toronto winning this, on to the MPG.

Maybe the TWP should be pragmatic and rest players for this one, especially now Toulouse have lost to guarantee them at least 5th.

You out of spinach there ojx?

Can't let a loser mentality creep in the team ever. We're going for the win, if we don't we would have given it our all and then the boys will kick down whoever stand informant of us next. i still think we will have enough to get the W in a tight game. likely still have to be in MPG on point difference in that case unless Widnes can keep HRK to a small score or a draw or they manage to win.

Archived