Sign in to follow this  
weloveyouwakefield2

Zak Hardaker (Merged Threads)

18 hours ago, rhinos78 said:

It really isnt....I sympathize for the innocent people who could one day be effected by Zaks actions, I sympathize for the student who already has been.

I dont sympathize for the stupid, selfish lad who couldnt care less about anyone else, who's actions and alleged actions are putting peoples welfare at risk. 

Sympathize for the student ! You don't know what really happened then.

54 minutes ago, Phil said:

I think he’s a very talented player who’s not over blessed with intelligence. Who is self centred and unable to control his baser instincts. 

I don’t think he’s depressed I think he’s self centred and doesn’t give a toss. There’s knobs like him all over the country, he just happens to be involved in our sport, I don’t think he should be anymore 

Don't worry there'll be plenty queuing up to defend (make excuses for) him as with his recent ADV hearing.

He has had his troubles but it's early days at Wigan and I'd keep him at the club for now as it's worth seeing how he gets on under Adrian Lam.

He will get a driving ban which means he will not be able to travel in from West Yorkshire so will have to live in and around Wigan, this may be a good thing for him in terms of him having a new start but we'll see.

On 9/28/2018 at 4:12 PM, Dave T said:

Thats nonsense Jim. Look at the list of his unpleasantness, this isnt a normal case, I wouldnt criticise anybody suggesting he should never feature in a pro RL team again, even if its not the approach I would endorse.

My view is that everyone has the right to earn a living, and all companies have a r8ght to employ who they want, even if they are idiots. Clubs and people stand or fall by their decisions. If Wigan decide to support him, that's their choice and they have to accept any stick or praise.

So taking drugs or attempting sex with an animal is a normal case?

Good grief.

On 9/28/2018 at 1:18 PM, Oliver Clothesoff said:

To attempt a positive spin on it, this recent misdemeanour may mean that, if he wasn’t already doing so or in the process of doing so, that Wigan may request Zak to move to Wigan/the Greater Manchester area so that he’s not travelling from Yorkshire and around certain people. 

Not sure moving away from certain people will help.  In truth he's messed up so many times you've got to question whether he's 'been influenced' or whether he is the bad influence! 

Certainly those I know who know him (some fairly well) would suggest the latter.

• Like 2

On 9/28/2018 at 4:57 PM, Jacko45 said:

Sympathize for the student ! You don't know what really happened then.

Hardaker admitted the assault . What was he doing in the halls of residence?What do you know that isn t known by the rest of us?