Give them the heroes welcome

glemiln

A magnificent 32 -22 win along with a Swinton loss gives us another season in the Championship.

Well done to all for today's effort and a fitting end to Alan Kilshaw's tenure at Hornets.

Now let's build again for what will be perhaps be an even tougher 2019 season.

Superb

It was that tackling spell in the first half that won us the game in my opinion Mick. If we'd have folded then and conceded another 6 points we would have been looking at another defeat.

I thought Sheffield played some dumb rugby at times but so did we. I don't think they were lacking in effort.

That's not a good way to get the players on your side but he's the coach, he's entitled to his opinion.I read yesterday that quite a few of their players are leaving so maybe he's not bothered who he upsets.

1 minute ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

It was that tackling spell in the first half that won us the game in my opinion Mick. If we'd have folded then and conceded another 6 points we would have been looking at another defeat.

I thought Sheffield played some dumb rugby at times but so did we. I don't think they were lacking in effort.

That's not a good way to get the players on your side but he's the coach, he's entitled to his opinion.I read yesterday that quite a few of their players are leaving so maybe he's not bothered who he upsets.

I think most Sheffield supporters think we played dumb Rugby for 60 mins or more. Rochdale wanted it far much more.

Many supporters think he’s too opinionated but would get shouted down on our own forums.

But congratulations, you deserved the win. Hopefully we’ll both be in the same division in a couple of years time when our accommodation will be better.

Word on the street is that a number of Batley players are going there next season for £50 a game more. The game is all about money.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

Archived