Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hoolifan27

WOrkington V B*lls final

IS the game at the big hole in the ground or at Workington. I watched there game v Oldham and tbf they looked good with Chissy running the show. 

The commentators were saying all game that you attend Odsal but I read on here its decided by a coin flip. Hope you beat them also any coverage as the bulls proper sport is as poor as there ground is

2 minutes ago, hoolifan27 said:

IS the game at the big hole in the ground or at Workington. I watched there game v Oldham and tbf they looked good with Chissy running the show. 

The commentators were saying all game that you attend Odsal but I read on here its decided by a coin flip. Hope you beat them also any coverage as the bulls proper sport is as poor as there ground is

Game is at Odsall Bradford, being shown live via our league app I believe

Just reading the report on Swinton  , littler is bemoaning crippling injuries and running out of troops . Honestly ,  there’s blokes in that side I’ve never heard of . 

Edited by DavidM

https://www.bradfordbulls.co.uk/article/51856/bulls-book-their-place-in-workington-play-off-final

Please note the £2 increase on matchday and the more that go to Odsal the better the gate split so let's create a sea of blue and white! 

Pre-purchase and enjoy the day. 

Up the Town

Be loud, be proud. 

#ourtown

Edited by WTRLFC WEBSITE
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DavidM said:

Just reading the report on Swinton  , littler is bemoaning crippling injuries and running out of troops . Honestly ,  there’s blokes in that side I’ve never heard of . 

I would fancy us or Bradford to have too much for swinton in a couple of weeks time. It would be amazing to beat Bradford on Sunday, but turning swinton over at home in front of a big Cumbrian crowd would be rather special 

Edited by wonky
  • Like 1

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

4 hours ago, DavidM said:

Wow those prices are crazy

Wow must be the most expensive prices in the whole of RL how can they get away with charging £5 more than us to stand ? Disgraceful.

4 hours ago, DavidM said:

Wow those prices are crazy

2 adults and 3 kids £66 to watch the lowest tier of semi pro RL. What a bargain. No wonder the game is going to the dogs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wonky said:

I would fancy us or Bradford to have too much for swinton in a couple of weeks time. It would be amazing to beat Bradford on Sunday, but turning swinton over at home in front of a big Cumbrian crowd would be rather special 

Would be great but how many of the team will we have I believe some have holidays booked not good when we only have a small squad, unless tansy and Foster are to make an amazing come back ?

1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

2 adults and 3 kids £66 to watch the lowest tier of semi pro RL. What a bargain. No wonder the game is going to the dogs.

For terracing it's £51 for the same. Fev are charging £55 for the equivalent one is a pointless game. The other is a promotion battle.

6 minutes ago, Bulls2487 said:

For terracing it's £51 for the same. Fev are charging £55 for the equivalent one is a pointless game. The other is a promotion battle.

You are right I miss read that are concessions 60 and over ?

16 hours ago, hoolifan27 said:

Wasnt it built around a meteorite crater ? I think it was the one that killed the dinosaurs.  Makes DP look like the San Siro.

1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

Wasnt it built around a meteorite crater ? I think it was the one that killed the dinosaurs.  Makes DP look like the San Siro.

I think it was already there . The meteor hit it and caused a million pounds worth of improvements 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Townfan1992 said:

Think we would be at a miss not having someone do spike this Sunday. 

Was definitely a miss Sunday gone. 

Ide voulenteer myself but I've bad memories of my last spike appearance ?

Would be great to get someone in it 

• Like 1