Jump to content
Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
grumpyoldram

Easyfunding.

Recommended Posts

Maybe this has already been covered on the forum, but I see those cunning buggars over the valley, have stolen a march on us, by using the easyfunding link on Amazon, to donate to Bissa. Maybe we ought to be thinking along the same lines, or is this old ground, and I just didn't know about it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Us buggers have been doing it for a couple of years now and it's co easy to do.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2018 at 11:59 AM, grumpyoldram said:

Maybe this has already been covered on the forum, but I see those cunning buggars over the valley, have stolen a march on us, by using the easyfunding link on Amazon, to donate to Bissa. Maybe we ought to be thinking along the same lines, or is this old ground, and I just didn't know about it?

It is very easy to use and I've contributed £7 this month alone, just think with this kind of income you could sign another three Cougers players in your push for relegation!

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

It is very easy to use and I've contributed £7 this month alone, just think with this kind of income you could sign another three Cougers players in your push for relegation!

Or, you could buy your stuff from someone that pays tax. ? 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Or, you could buy your stuff from someone that pays tax. ? 

Now now  . Easyfunding is available from 100s of other tax paying companies. It isn't exclusive to Amazon. Check it out . You'll be surprised . BISSA lead others follow......

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...