distantdog

Shirt Sponsorship 2019

For the forthcoming season, l intend yet again to sponsor a player. As of now, l do not know exactly which player though l hope to be in a position to name one imminently! 

When l do, l will be following the same system of dividing the total amount by the number of contributers to decide how much we will all pay. 

This is an excellent opportunity for those of us who cannot afford full shirt sponsorship or wish to contribute a smaller amount to contribute in other areas. 

Thanks to you all in advance. 

EDIT - I AM DELIGHTED TO INFORM YOU THAT WE WILL BE SPONSORING ALEX BRETHERTON NEXT SEASON. 

Edited by distantdog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Make it a big lad so if I win his shirt it might fit lol

I'm in again DD btw

• Like 1

Now 7, count me in please.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, distantdog said:

Fantastic! So far we are down to only £25 per person. Thank you to all of the contributors so far! 

Who are we sponsoring for 2019

15 hours ago, distantdog said:

For the forthcoming season, l intend yet again to sponsor a player. As of now, l do not know exactly which player though l hope to be in a position to name one imminently! 

When l do, l will be following the same system of dividing the total amount by the number of contributers to decide how much we will all pay. 

This is an excellent opportunity for those of us who cannot afford full shirt sponsorship or wish to contribute a smaller amount to contribute in other areas. 

Thanks to you all in advance. 

EDIT - I AM DELIGHTED TO INFORM YOU THAT WE WILL BE SPONSORING ALEX BRETHERTON NEXT SEASON. 

Good news that Alex is going round for another season. Always happy to see him in the team.

• Like 2

I reckon I can squeeze into his shirt. Having the chance to own what might be his last playing shirt should bring a few more in I reckon.. Guys going to be one of the  Batley legends

Edited by Piggy's mate
  • Like 3

I'm already sponsoring Danny Yates personally, but now that we've got Alex I'm definitely in.

• Like 1

Suited about brev needs to be kept on at club even after he hangs his boots up

Thanks to all of you who have committed so far. I make it 12, so £20.83 each. Plenty of time left to persuade some others to contribute too.

Me too please...

• Like 1

When are we to hear officially that Brev is in?