Keeping the faith

Reverend Ram

For someone with my persuasion Faith is the keystone - and it is almost with childlike satisfaction that I have today proudly purchased my new ST for next year as a manifestation of that faith in Mr Greenwood and what he may deliver to the worshippers at the altar of Tetley Stadium. I tut tut at smokers and their addiction but I have had this one for nigh on 47 years! Roll on the 48th!

Looked to be a busy day at the office today when getting my and family season tickets before the early bird deadline finish tomorrow.

Hopefully the faith we put in buying the tickets will be rewarded on the field with the new coach in control.

Pre season training should be just round the corner, have we got enough players for the training!

4 minutes ago, andyram said:

Looked to be a busy day at the office today when getting my and family season tickets before the early bird deadline finish tomorrow.

Hopefully the faith we put in buying the tickets will be rewarded on the field with the new coach in control.

Pre season training should be just round the corner, have we got enough players for the training!

Do you have boots Andy?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived