Ideal World Cup roster

From a marketing point of view the best roster would be:

Australia, New Zealand, England, Tonga

Samoa, Fiji, PNG, France

Lebanon, Wales, Ireland, Scotland

USA, Russia, Italy, Serbia,

Of those nations I do not think that Russia can qualify. Therefore I would go for Jamaica with its Super League heritage contingent as a replacement for Russia.

Do you agree?

Spain are a Must. Have them over Scotland. 

Jamaica, South Africa and Canada over Italy, Serbia and Russia. 

The Philippines would be good too if they continue to show signs of improvement and interest in RL. 

Scotland for me is not a good choice, yes they can put together a good team but there isn't the interest. 

A strong euros with a French elite 1 team needs to be encouraged to develop to give nations something to aim for.... 

On 11/16/2018 at 8:37 PM, Manfred Mann said:

From a marketing point of view the best roster would be:

Australia, New Zealand, England, Tonga

Samoa, Fiji, PNG, France

Lebanon, Wales, Ireland, Scotland

USA, Russia, Italy, Serbia,

Of those nations I do not think that Russia can qualify. Therefore I would go for Jamaica with its Super League heritage contingent as a replacement for Russia.

Do you agree?

One of Spain, Russia and norway/Greece has to qualify, so if not Russia who out of the others do you think will? Well all 3 can qualify actually but unlikely. 

I do think Spain will qualify for the world Cup. 

If the 2025 World Cup in the US does go ahead imagine a Nigerian team being successful (Tuoyo Egodo - Castleford , Sadiq Adebiyi - London Broncos , Jayden Okunbor - Bulldogs NSW Cup could still be playing RL then) . It could reach the Nigerian communities in the US, UK and Nigeria itself.. One can only dream.

Archived