Snooker

31 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

I hope the table is level, ours at home always used to lean to the left a bit after the dog had chewed the beer mats that we stuck under the leg

Same . All the balls would roll to a corner . The instructions always said ‘ easy to assemble ‘ . Not if your old man is totally useless at putting owt together we got for Christmas . 

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:57 PM, Moose said:

The final of The Northern Ireland Open is on TV today. O’Sullivan v Trump ( Judd not Donald) promises to be a cracker, probably at the moment the best two players in the world, certainly the two most entertaining.

I think I'd probably have to go with O'Sullivan and Selby as the best two, but I agree about Trump being very entertaining to watch.

I unfortunately missed the final in NI, but I'll be hoping to see a bit more of the UK championship in December.

I love watching snooker. It's so relaxing to put it on and just chill out. None of the hustle and bustle that you get with most other sports. Not saying that there isn't a time for that too, mind. It's just nice to have a variety.

Archived