Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wedontneedrhinos

mufaro mvududu

Anyone know where Muffer is next season? Don't see him down as one of our re-signings for 2019. 

I'd have re-signed him personally. Great defensively, could always make a break and scored tries, esp with some of the one who have re-signed for next year.

A starter for 3 after yesterday's dire showing......

Flynn.....the smallest forward from last season who I'm still waiting to see him break his first tackle

Wright....out of all the hookers we had last season he had to be the slowing and tackling was poor

Haley....fans favourite, however the must un fittest prop we had last season and the same yesterday. Struggles to produce effective 20 mom bursts anymore. Seen his day...

• Like 3

Half backs looked horrible and wingers didn’t get ball . Same struggles as normal but early days.  Also I think Batley were way above our fitness level and are obviously a better team

Got to agree with everything that's been put on here after Sundays showing, getting our packleader sent off, our captain sin binned and main tackle buster  pulling out in the warm up were 3 killers that didn't help but the French kid at stand off and Brambini had a field day against our half backs. One big positive was Ben Heaton at centre who looked the real deal.

KingofLeon.gif

It would be nice to know what happened to Muffer and why he apparently has not been signed on for this season. For me  over the years he has been with Hunslet, he was our most consistent player. Strong in the tackle. Always giving everything he had to the team.