Sign in to follow this  
coolie

The Dewsbury Faithful sponsorship

A question to the fan's who contributed to The Dewsbury Faithful, after covering our commitment's of sponsorship of the kicking tee & jode sheriffe we are left with £180,unlike last year we raised a staggering £1500 and put it to good use with the flag etc, me & Graham Fisher have looked around for other projects to use the remaining money on, Amber Ribbon & The All Together Fund money is now active in projects around the club, after last night and seeing the lads having fun & a laugh, Lee reading all the sponsors out when he introduced the lads, it hit me for all these new players only some had sponsorship, I had a chat with Graham about sponsoring a young Earlsheaton lad which is Jack Richardson, he has no sponsor as yet, been at Huddersfield Giants he's never had a sponsor before, I'm proposing that the remaining money left goes towards sponsorship for a home grown talent that is Jack Richardson. Cheers Coolie

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, coolie said:

A question to the fan's who contributed to The Dewsbury Faithful, after covering our commitment's of sponsorship of the kicking tee & jode sheriffe we are left with £180,unlike last year we raised a staggering £1500 and put it to good use with the flag etc, me & Graham Fisher have looked around for other projects to use the remaining money on, Amber Ribbon & The All Together Fund money is now active in projects around the club, after last night and seeing the lads having fun & a laugh, Lee reading all the sponsors out when he introduced the lads, it hit me for all these new players only some had sponsorship, I had a chat with Graham about sponsoring a young Earlsheaton lad which is Jack Richardson, he has no sponsor as yet, been at Huddersfield Giants he's never had a sponsor before, I'm proposing that the remaining money left goes towards sponsorship for a home grown talent that is Jack Richardson. Cheers Coolie

Good idea ..... gets my vote!

• Like 1

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Antony Allen & his Mam for their donation to the Dewsbury Faithful at yesterday's game.

• Like 1

Big thank you to our very own travel master jedi Yvonne Ashton on her generous donation to the Dewsbury Faithful. :) :)

• Like 2