Hope they get the Havana Club man back this year - he was missing in last couple of games and I felt something was missing namely my Mojito fix!

also wonder if we will be stuck with the ordinary food concession?..I know it's a city run facility but surely something can be worked out tso we can get some "exotic" grub in there

...(ahem)...Pie Commission - who came to FF  and bacon sarnies (which they did once - Rashers - as I recall)

3 hours ago, RobertAM said:

Hope they get the Havana Club man back this year - he was missing in last couple of games and I felt something was missing namely my Mojito fix!

also wonder if we will be stuck with the ordinary food concession?..I know it's a city run facility but surely something can be worked out tso we can get some "exotic" grub in there

...(ahem)...Pie Commission - who came to FF  and bacon sarnies (which they did once - Rashers - as I recall)

I don't know if the kids would like the bacon sardines so much.....with 1 PM games I say stick to the frozen popsickles and cool drinks with hot dogs, etc.  I think the food in the concession stand is pretty good and reasonably priced.

I can eat a PC pie or a bacon butty anytime any weather....bring it on....!!!

but kman you might be onto something with the bacon sardine idea...on toast with HP sauce...??

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RobertAM said:

but kman you might be onto something with the bacon sardine idea...on toast with HP sauce...??

I would love one please....make mine a double please Robert.

I'm with Robert on this one. The food is mediocre at best, and the service at the booth in the beer garden is usually painfully slow. This is a prime target for major upgrade.

• Like 1

Next thing you know you guys will be wanting lattes and gourmet mustards!

• Like 1

Cornish pasties, PieComm sausage rolls (unbelievably good!) or one of their butter chicken pies...and let's go the full Scarborough and do cockles and mussels and winkles in malt vinegar....I gotta stop drooli!!!

Me too dribble, dribble and I love Mojito as well especially got to like in Cuba.

we will miss you this year Rog

23 hours ago, RobertAM said:

Cornish pasties, PieComm sausage rolls (unbelievably good!) or one of their butter chicken pies...and let's go the full Scarborough and do cockles and mussels and winkles in malt vinegar....I gotta stop drooli!!!

Why did you ever emigrate Rob? 😄

13 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Why did you ever emigrate Rob? 😄

foxy Montreal girl kept me here. 2 kids and umpteen years later RL and Pie Commission came to me. 

I guess it would be a heck of a commute to expects the Kershaw's seafood basket bloke to make trips over! ;)

Rodneys Oyster house can fill in..on the way to Lamport too!

Don't see Kershaws any more, not enough clubs and pubs left even Salvation Army given up going around with the War Cry.

4 hours ago, RobertAM said:

Rodneys Oyster house can fill in..on the way to Lamport too!

Too pricey!