Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

Rugby League World - Big in Albania!

54 minutes ago, Rupert Prince said:

So was Norman Wisdom!

Good company.

Mr Grimsdaaaaale!!

Rugby league in Albaina was reported in two ways, either that all of rugby union had switched to rugby league, or only a couple of clubs had switched.

Actually, both of these were true.  The simplicity of the game meant the two clubs were able to grow.

With Olsi Krasniqi and Erjon Dollapi making waves in rugby league, Albania should be an investment priority for the RLEF.

Edited by Manfred Mann

I have been critical of Rugby League World on occasion but I have to say the article this month by Matthew Shaw about joining Huddersfield Giants' preseason training is absolutely superb.

It is one of the best articles that I have read about UK Rugby League anywhere at all over the last few years.

I would highly recommend people on here get a copy.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Celt said:

I have been critical of Rugby League World on occasion but I have to say the article this month by Matthew Shaw about joining Huddersfield Giants' preseason training is absolutely superb.

It is one of the best articles that I have read about UK Rugby League anywhere at all over the last few years.

I would highly recommend people on here get a copy.

Youre not getting a freebie Celt.

23 hours ago, Manfred Mann said:

With Olsi Krasniqi and Erjon Dollapi making waves in rugby league, Albania should be an investment priority for the RLEF.

No it shouldn’t. Brazil, Canada, Argentina, Chile, Japan, France, South Africa should be the priorities.  Nations that have high GDP, big industry, huge MNCs and wealthy Governments that can translate to more revenue for the game. If you had a WC with the above nations, Australia, England and NZ, you would have a world sport that every nation would want to play.