M Aspinwall - just looking after him - he's fine

G Hock - Due back in May

S Toal - ahead of schedule, running well, back May, possibly earlier

L Cresswell - should be available for the start of the season

J Stack - should be available for the start of the season

B Carter - ankle injury - nothing too serious - not sure when he's back

W .Puara - can't wait to start

S. Amean - ditto

W.Minoga - suffering from the drop in temperature and has picked up a virus - antibiotics should sort it out 

Almost a full first team out for one reason or another. The future really is bright.

I must say I was pretty appalled at how our announcer royally screwed up the PNG lads' names when they were introduced at half time : They're not *that* hard to pronounce! 

Would it have been that much of an effort to get them written down phonetically?

15 hours ago, TMF said:

Almost a full first team out for one reason or another. The future really is bright.

Crikey tmf you make it sound like the players that put in the hard graft against Oldham arent worthy of 1st team rugby. Some of those lads you might be relying on come mid season when injuries kick in.

2 hours ago, Dave W said:

I must say I was pretty appalled at how our announcer royally screwed up the PNG lads' names when they were introduced at half time : They're not *that* hard to pronounce! 

Would it have been that much of an effort to get them written down phonetically?

It was very amateur, I’m looking forward to watch them play though, they will give the team a real spark.

Archived