Sign in to follow this  
Allora

This Forums Members age

How old are you?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 01/30/2019 at 01:47 AM

We have heard alot about the average age of the average Rugby League Fan and how new Fans are not being brought into our Sport.

You would think that in this internet age young Fans would be engaging on Forums like this.

Not sure if this has been asked before but what age are you? If you prefer not to contribute that is fine

Edited by Allora

5 minutes ago, Allora said:

We have heard alot about the average age of the average Rugby League Fan and how new Fans are not being brought into our Sport.

You would think that in this internet age young Fans would be engaging on Forums like this.

Not sure if this has been asked before but what age are you? If you prefer not to contribute that is fine

Is it how old we actually are or how old we feel?  What if we self identify as a much younger age?  If other people say we act a certain age should we include that in our answer?  Just asking if i should include the opinion of my wife is all. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Is it how old we actually are or how old we feel?  What if we self identify as a much younger age?  If other people say we act a certain age should we include that in our answer?  Just asking if i should include the opinion of my wife is all. 

In my Head I am 21, in my body I feel 55.

• Haha 1

Do you mean how old am I now or how old I was then?  🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

• Like 1

I'm now 57 and starting to creak, but the one thing that gets me feeling really really old is when on-line and I need to input my age and for my year of birth I have to keep scrolling and scrolling down to find it. My life flashes before my eyes.

• Like 6
  • Haha 7

Im 29, just about to turn 30 (Now that is making me feel old). Dont comment too much on here but really enjoy reading the threads especially when it gets time for international games.

Think its close to 10 years ive been on the forum which is a bit mental

I was born on the day that Wigan beat Warrington in the Challenge Cup Final of 1990 and my mother had to the cheek to give birth to me after that match so I couldn't even watch the match.

• Haha 1

How old? Debatable. First match was Salford v St Helens, 1973. Switched in 1980 when Reds Gave up, & Lions started fighting. So We Shall Again.

How old? Maybe 55ish

38 looking forward to super league back on my box but championship fan with batley first most.

Saw dogs edge York yesterday, prior England get trounced at elland road v kiwis.

Hate:- Dewsbury, whinos and stevo 

1 hour ago, gazza77 said:

I'm 41. Do I select 31-41 or 41-51? If it can wait about 6 weeks, I'll turn 42 if that helps. 😜

Mate 31 - 41 for definite.  

6 minutes ago, Sir Kevin Sinfield said:

The options on the poll overlap, it should be

21-30

31-40

41-50

Thanks this definitely gets me in a younger category and I feel better!

• Like 1