Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coolie

Dewsbury Faithful Update 26/1/2019

The Dewsbury Faithful are excited that our maiden voyage into socks & shorts sponsorship has come up with 2 players that will be massive for us in the 2019 campaign, so we're please to announce our players are Michael Knowles & Jordan Andrade, this has only been possible through Fan's contributions,and efforts in being apart of The Dewsbury Faithful thank you all Coolie & Graham Fisher

• Like 2

Having a clear out and have four old Rams shirts going spare. 3 large ones and one XL which was Louis Sherriffe shirt. If Amber Ribbon or anyone wants them I'll bring them to first home game.

11 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Having a clear out and have four old Rams shirts going spare. 3 large ones and one XL which was Louis Sherriffe shirt. If Amber Ribbon or anyone wants them I'll bring them to first home game.

Thank you

The Dewsbury Faithful will take them from you. Would you like them sold to raise funds for the Faithful? Or have you your Own idea idea how they can be used to help the club thank you

Coolie

Thank you

The Dewsbury Faithful will take them from you. Would you like them sold to raise funds for the Faithful? Or have you your Own idea idea how they can be used to help the club thank you

Coolie

7 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

You can sell them or raffle them or whatever to raise funds for Dewsbury Faithful.

Thank you very much, if you PM me your address and I'll collect them at your convenience, or catch me at the York game either in the southstand or the Royal suite after the game. Thank you :)

On 1/27/2019 at 9:20 PM, Wakefield Ram said:

A massive thank you for the shirts and when the time comes we can raise some valuable funds for a good cause at the Ram's.. Again a big thank you. 

• Like 1