Humberside police want us to carry knives.

Well at least according to the Hull daily mail. I'm hoping to God this is a typo or something.

Reading an article about fc and kr players visiting the knife angel statue and in the article is a quote from PCSO whelan:

"We want it to create awareness of the dangers of carrying a knife and we hope we can show the tragic consequences of that and encourage people to talk and encourage them to carry knives."

Have I read that right?? 

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/hulls-rugby-stars-learn-knife-2510840

I am inspired to build a "spoon gnome" made from all the spoons that have gone missing from my snap bag over the years, then when mrs johnny says "wheres all the spoons I have been putting in your bag" ………………….

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

I am inspired to build a "spoon gnome" made from all the spoons that have gone missing from my snap bag over the years, then when mrs johnny says "wheres all the spoons I have been putting in your bag" ………………….

So, 'wither spoons?'

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

Is anbody trying to tunnel their way out of your place of work or do the rats have a serious drug problem??

4 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Well at least according to the Hull daily mail. I'm hoping to God this is a typo or something.

Reading an article about fc and kr players visiting the knife angel statue and in the article is a quote from PCSO whelan:

"We want it to create awareness of the dangers of carrying a knife and we hope we can show the tragic consequences of that and encourage people to talk and encourage them to carry knives."

Have I read that right?? 

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/news/hull-east-yorkshire-news/hulls-rugby-stars-learn-knife-2510840

Oops!

Went past it today. It's an outstanding piece of work.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

14 hours ago, tonyXIII said:

So, 'wither spoons?'

We know you're a bit giddy about Salford being top of the league so we'll let that one slide for now.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

2 hours ago, Bleep1673 said:

Not for long

I'm sure the dizziness will pass as we get used to the altitude! ?

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

59 minutes ago, Hullfan said:

Humberside police want to find this missing girl in Hull, instead of talking nonsense about knifes 

What a pathetic cheap shot that is.

Speaking from personal experience I can assure you that in the case of a missing person where there is serious concern for that person's wellbeing, Humberside Police don't hang about. They are extremely thorough and professional and the support we received from them was outstanding. 

1 hour ago, Ullman said:

What a pathetic cheap shot that is.

Speaking from personal experience I can assure you that in the case of a missing person where there is serious concern for that person's wellbeing, Humberside Police don't hang about. They are extremely thorough and professional and the support we received from them was outstanding. 

Well there are clearly holding information from the public, who's to say this information couldn't be useful to a member of the public to lead to the safe return of the girl. Never once have they said who reported her Missing, never shown the cctv of her on the bench. A missing person after 12 hours, it's all too shady this case there should release the information as soon as there have it then it'll help the public aswel as the police

14 hours ago, Hullfan said:

Well there are clearly holding information from the public, who's to say this information couldn't be useful to a member of the public to lead to the safe return of the girl. Never once have they said who reported her Missing, never shown the cctv of her on the bench. A missing person after 12 hours, it's all too shady this case there should release the information as soon as there have it then it'll help the public aswel as the police

If the Police withhold information then they will have good reasons for doing so.

42 minutes ago, Hullfan said:

Well then stop asking public for help

Of course they can and should ask the public for help. What odds is it to you if they don't reveal every detail, don't you want them to do what they think is best to find the girl? It certainly isn't necessary, and shouldn't be conditional in a plea for help, for the public to know every detail.

Well well well, this cctv as backed my corner, 6 days later ther reveal it. Now there want the cyclist and another motorist to come forward. Maybe it's too late for them too remember anything. But if it was released earlier and appealed to these motorist and cyclist maybe they could help!!! Good work, I'll leave it at that, damn I'm good!! 

25 minutes ago, Hullfan said:

Well well well, this cctv as backed my corner, 6 days later ther reveal it. Now there want the cyclist and another motorist to come forward. Maybe it's too late for them too remember anything. But if it was released earlier and appealed to these motorist and cyclist maybe they could help!!! Good work, I'll leave it at that, damn I'm good!! 

Do you know for certain that they had this cctv footage on day one. Or is there a chance they’ve found it during their investigation and then released it when they’ve come to a dead end. 

8 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

Do you know for certain that they had this cctv footage on day one. Or is there a chance they’ve found it during their investigation and then released it when they’ve come to a dead end. 

Obtained it on Sunday 3rd of Feb pal!! 

1 minute ago, Hullfan said:

Obtained it on Sunday 3rd of Feb pal!! 

When they obtained it doesn’t really matter. I’m sure they obtained thousands of hrs of cctv. It’s when the person/persons watching this cctv footage actually got to it. 

Archived