Sign in to follow this  
Kayakman

Leigh Is Bugging Us Like A Mosquito Again!

Well, its a game against Leigh again...they are like a puny mosquito that won't go away.   Lets really smack'em this time, to teach them the lesson they fully deserve once and for all!

I say run the score up on them and if they don't like it give them the Full Monty.  No mercy rule on this one.

mosquito.jpg

Edited by Kayakman
  • Like 1

I agree.

Although I must say they are doing much better than I thought. I was honestly worried about their fate after DJB ducked out and left them hanging by a thread. Kudos to getting  the team back on its feet and competing above what I think is most peoples expectations.

Having said that we're coming for you and still remember those "just a team of washed up, over the hill Leigh rejects" comments...50-nil game for us, would be 60 but O'brian has issues kicking for the left corner still and let's face it, most tries are coming that way.

All of Leigh needs to get their lobby cooking so they have comfort food after the coming onslaught.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Recce Team in Place:

Wolfpack scout reporting...am stationed under camo outside the quaint farming village of Leigh...I see 'maids a milking' in the distance...a pie man is selling pies in the street.   Have yet to make contact with our info source inside the actual village.  

"Hotel Sierra are you in contact?...Hotel Sierra are you there?...where are you Harry Stottle?  Please contact."

Over.

Harry are you out there?  We need a sit rep on conditions in the village.

Over.

Maybe time to let your obsession go? Or get a new hobby? This can't be good for your mental vitality my friend!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JDINTHEHIZZOUSE said:

Maybe time to let your obsession go? Or get a new hobby? This can't be good for your mental vitality my friend!

Ok...Ok...I'll let it go as long as the Leigh people do...I know you and Harry are reasonable but some of them are not....but I will take your advice let it rest for now....but some of those Leigh fans had better not start!

• Like 1

Any viewing party for this game? Don't understand how the 3B wouldn't want this business every week. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ojx said:

Any viewing party for this game? Don't understand how the 3B wouldn't want this business every week. 

3B open at 11 a.m. on weekends and, AFAIK, haven't shown interest on opening at 10 a.m. for viewing parties. The Leigh game kicks off at 10 a.m. ET (as do most but not all of the away games this season).

Other Liberty Village pubs open at 10 a.m. on weekends - apparently Liberty Commons has said they'd show the game for anyone interested.

Just now, Loup said:

3B open at 11 a.m. on weekends and, AFAIK, haven't shown interest on opening at 10 a.m. for viewing parties. The Leigh game kicks off at 10 a.m. ET (as do most but not all of the away games this season).

Other Liberty Village pubs open at 10 a.m. on weekends - apparently Liberty Commons has said they'd show the game for anyone interested.

Go to Liberty Commons I say....they seem to be hungry for business.... hungry just like the Pack!

9 hours ago, ojx said:

NEWSFLASH! Looks like 3B have decided to open early for Wolfpack fans eager to spend money on beer & brunch! According to Twitter, the start time is 10 a.m.:

SUNDAY: @3BrasseursCA hosts another official viewing party! Come down to Liberty Village for some brunch & rugby as we take on @LeighCenturions. Be sure to stop by the store at 139 Jefferson Ave. from 12-4 to pick up your 2019 jersey!

• Like 1

should have gone here first  I  just started a thread about the viewing party. There's nothing like a little pressure eh? like 200 or so fans showing up there last weekend.   see u all there

• Like 1

14 hours ago, clogdance said:
  • Now Paul Rowley has left, Toronto are just 'another team' in our league, although they won't be next season.

I'm not biting Clogdance...I made a promise to JD.  Nice try though.

4 hours ago, Kayakman said:

I'm not biting Clogdance...I made a promise to JD.  Nice try though.

There was a time when we used to get along just fine, that seems like quite a long time ago ! Anyway, I just hope we can 'give you lot a game' like York did.....but I'm not too confident. 

27 minutes ago, clogdance said:

There was a time when we used to get along just fine, that seems like quite a long time ago ! Anyway, I just hope we can 'give you lot a game' like York did.....but I'm not too confident. 

Nice try but I'm not biting.

Brierley, Rawsthorne and Mullally in the squad...terrific..show us what you got boys!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, clogdance said:

What's with the Paranoia ?

Why are you still buzzing around here like that...BE CAREFUL!

Matchday programme is really well done, slick and informative. Nice job.

5 hours ago, clogdance said:

No need for that Kayakman……I'm not the 'wind up' merchant I used to be. A few recent visits to the hospital after suffering epileptic fits has calmed me down a lot....believe me or not.

Here is the link when you can download the matchday programme for Sunday's game.

https://leighrl.co.uk/2019progs/3toronto.pdf

Why are you being so nice to me now?...is this some type of Leigh trick?....are you behind this Harry Stottle????

Got that critter in the end but he sure was nasty and put up a good fight!

Toronto 4-0.

good crowd at 3B today..not as many as last week but i'd say 100+. David Argyle circulating n chatting to everyone...