Sign in to follow this  
John Drake

Sat 23 Feb: SL: London Broncos v Castleford Tigers KO 5.15pm (TV)

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Castleford Tigers

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/23/2019 at 05:15 PM

Looking forward to this and a night in London.

London will be tough at home all season I reckon and this will be pretty close and Cas need to show them the respect they deserve. If not could come away with nothing.

There  are a lot of people thnking the next three games fgor London equal three defeats. London have to treat each game as winnable and play accordingly. At the end of the day it's XIII v XIII on the field and you play what is in front of you not the reputation. IIRC it was Gary Mercer's Castleford that tried damage limitation at a game against Leeds and conceded a shedload of points which altered the points differential in such a negative way as to almost act as a point deduction so the Broncos have to have a crack regardless and be positive about their chances.

I never tip the Broncos so a loss by 20 but if they could pull off a win then the psychological boost to the club would be immense.

I would also expect all Rugby League fans in the area to swell the gate, I mean it's not that you would be watching anything else on Saturday at 5.15 would you ....

Heading over to the game later and hoping to see the level of performance I saw vs Wakefield since this will be the sternest test for Broncos yet.

Hoping for a home win but I think we’ll struggle to combat McShane. Looking forward to seeing McMeeken as well. 

If we ‘do a London’ and go absent for 10-15mins this could blow out in which case I’m going for Cas 38-12. 

We are not going to risk anyone who is not 100% on a 4g pitch. Think that’s why Roberts was left out.

Don't know what this is that's on Sky at the moment but it sure as hell ain't the build up to London v Cas.

Just now, Ullman said:

Don't know what this is that's on Sky at the moment but it sure as hell ain't the build up to London v Cas.

Funnily enough just came on here to say something similar. Thought my sky was playing up or something. 

1 minute ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Funnily enough just came on here to say something similar. Thought my sky was playing up or something. 

Yeah, I kept checking I'd got the right channel.

Whatever it was, the empty seat counters on here would have been kept busy all weekend.

The union game only lasted about four hours so it was a good paced one 

Watts shoulder went straight into the London player's temple there. Direct contact with the head. No idea that was fine provided you 'wrap the arm'. Dirty ####.

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

Watts shoulder went straight into the London player's temple there. Direct contact with the head. No idea that was fine provided you 'wrap the arm'. Dirty ####.

All the officials are wrong then 

• Like 1

Great hands from London for the try and a cracking conversion off touch from Dixon.

• Sad 1