Sat 23 Feb: SL: London Broncos v Castleford Tigers KO 5.15pm (TV)

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/02/19 at 17:15

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Relatively big win for Cas.  Relatively big crowd for London.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

There  are a lot of people thnking the next three games fgor London equal three defeats. London have to treat each game as winnable and play accordingly. At the end of the day it's XIII v XIII on the field and you play what is in front of you not the reputation. IIRC it was Gary Mercer's Castleford that tried damage limitation at a game against Leeds and conceded a shedload of points which altered the points differential in such a negative way as to almost act as a point deduction so the Broncos have to have a crack regardless and be positive about their chances.

I never tip the Broncos so a loss by 20 but if they could pull off a win then the psychological boost to the club would be immense.

I would also expect all Rugby League fans in the area to swell the gate, I mean it's not that you would be watching anything else on Saturday at 5.15 would you ....

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Heading over to the game later and hoping to see the level of performance I saw vs Wakefield since this will be the sternest test for Broncos yet.

Hoping for a home win but I think we’ll struggle to combat McShane. Looking forward to seeing McMeeken as well. 

If we ‘do a London’ and go absent for 10-15mins this could blow out in which case I’m going for Cas 38-12. 

McMeeken is out unfortunately

900 tickets sold by cas which is mightily impressive

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

1 minute ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Funnily enough just came on here to say something similar. Thought my sky was playing up or something. 

Yeah, I kept checking I'd got the right channel.

Whatever it was, the empty seat counters on here would have been kept busy all weekend.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Watts shoulder went straight into the London player's temple there. Direct contact with the head. No idea that was fine provided you 'wrap the arm'. Dirty ####.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

Watts shoulder went straight into the London player's temple there. Direct contact with the head. No idea that was fine provided you 'wrap the arm'. Dirty ####.

All the officials are wrong then 

Archived