Jump to content
Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dave Naylor

Haydock — CC Round 3

Recommended Posts

Admission prices slashed for Haydock cup-tie

OLDHAM RL Club has slashed admission prices for Sunday’s third-round Coral Challenge Cup tie against community club Haydock in the hope that it can whip up interest in a competition that could potentially provide a financial lifeline.

Read full article

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Naylor seeking "fresh legs" in cup-squad rotation

STAND by for changes in Oldham RLFC’s squad for Sunday’s third-round Coral Challenge Cup tie against Haydock at the Vestacare Stadium (3pm kick-off).

Read full article

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I'm for one am glad that's out of the way. I just don't like playing amateur sides as you can't win, if you lose your pans and if you win you haven't scored enough. Then you can injuries and suspensions from the opposition 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Harry's debut hat-trick

LOCAL lad Harry Maders played in each of our three pre-season games but in this his debut in a seriously competitive game he celebrated with a hat-trick of tries in our 80-10 stroll into the fourth round of the Coral Challenge Cup.

Read full article

 

'It was comprehensive and clinical' — Carey

WHILE needing no reminding that Haydock won’t be the toughest opponents Oldham are likely to meet on their twin Cup adventure this year —Coral Challenge Cup and the new 1895 Cup — Roughyeds were happy with their 14-try performance in this third-round Challenge Cup tie.

Read full article

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Straight Knock out.

I think we should take it serious, if you consider that the top teams in the Championship will focus on promotion to SL then you could say the 1895 winner could come from the bottom half of the Championship or top 5 from league 1.

I fancy our chances against some Championship clubs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Whitworth Yed said:

Straight Knock out.

I think we should take it serious, if you consider that the top teams in the Championship will focus on promotion to SL then you could say the 1895 winner could come from the bottom half of the Championship or top 5 from league 1.

I fancy our chances against some Championship clubs.

<cough> Hairnets <cough>

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stats

Johnson-3 tackles. one miss. 17 tackle busts. 5 clean breaks. 2 try assists. 15 carries=170m

Jones-Bishop-13 tackles. one miss. 4 tackle busts. one clean break. 9 carries=109m

McComb-7 tackles. 3 misses. 28 tackle busts. 6 clean breaks. 18 carries=226m

Holmes-9 tackles. one miss. 5 tackle busts. 2 clean breaks. 2 try assists. 8 carries=99m

Maders-one tackle. 8 tackle busts. 2 clean breaks. 12 carries=151m

Brook-3 tackles. 2 offloads. 8 tackle busts. 3 try assists. one clean break. 12 carries=35m

Bowman-5 tackles. one miss. one offload. 4 tackle busts. one clean break. 3 try assists.  4 carries=53m

Joy-16 tackles. 5 carries=36m

Wilkinson-16 tackles. one miss. one offload. 8 tackle busts. 2 clean breaks. 11 carries=88m

Spencer-9 tackles. 2 misses. 2 offloads. 3 tackle busts. one try assist. 9 carries=61m

Calland-22 tackles. 2 tackle busts. 4 carries=62m

Whittel-15 tackles. one miss. one offload. 4 tackle busts. one clean break. 8 carries=45m

Bent-27 tackles. 6 carries=41m

subs

Gwaze-21 tackles. 3 tackle busts. one clean break. 13 carries=99m

Greenwood-25 tackles. one miss. 3 tackle busts. one clean break. one try assist. 7 carries=55m

Law-6 tackles. 2 tackle busts. one clean break. one try assist. 3 carries=43m

Davies-19 tackles. one miss. one offload. 5 tackle busts. 14 carries=101m

 

McComb breaks the record for most tackle busts beating Johnson's 18 last year. McComb also breaks the record for most clean breaks in a game.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, m brooksy said:

Stats

Johnson-3 tackles. one miss. 17 tackle busts. 5 clean breaks. 2 try assists. 15 carries=170m

Jones-Bishop-13 tackles. one miss. 4 tackle busts. one clean break. 9 carries=109m

McComb-7 tackles. 3 misses. 28 tackle busts. 6 clean breaks. 18 carries=226m

Holmes-9 tackles. one miss. 5 tackle busts. 2 clean breaks. 2 try assists. 8 carries=99m

Maders-one tackle. 8 tackle busts. 2 clean breaks. 12 carries=151m

Brook-3 tackles. 2 offloads. 8 tackle busts. 3 try assists. one clean break. 12 carries=35m

Bowman-5 tackles. one miss. one offload. 4 tackle busts. one clean break. 3 try assists.  4 carries=53m

Joy-16 tackles. 5 carries=36m

Wilkinson-16 tackles. one miss. one offload. 8 tackle busts. 2 clean breaks. 11 carries=88m

Spencer-9 tackles. 2 misses. 2 offloads. 3 tackle busts. one try assist. 9 carries=61m

Calland-22 tackles. 2 tackle busts. 4 carries=62m

Whittel-15 tackles. one miss. one offload. 4 tackle busts. one clean break. 8 carries=45m

Bent-27 tackles. 6 carries=41m

subs

Gwaze-21 tackles. 3 tackle busts. one clean break. 13 carries=99m

Greenwood-25 tackles. one miss. 3 tackle busts. one clean break. one try assist. 7 carries=55m

Law-6 tackles. 2 tackle busts. one clean break. one try assist. 3 carries=43m

Davies-19 tackles. one miss. one offload. 5 tackle busts. 14 carries=101m

 

McComb breaks the record for most tackle busts beating Johnson's 18 last year. McComb also breaks the record for most clean breaks in a game.

He's becoming one hell of a player, keep it up lad 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2019 at 5:27 PM, m brooksy said:

Was some cracking team tries and lots of quality individual performances in particular Johnson, McComb,Wilkinson and Brook.

Just watched the game on OuRL app... Adam Brooks - what a fantastic kicker!

Wish Oldham all the best in L1 and CC

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, krakauer said:

Just watched the game on OuRL app... Adam Brooks - what a fantastic kicker

Yeah, he's not bad.  You should see our second and first choice kickers!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Dave Naylor said:

Yeah, he's not bad.  You should see our second and first choice kickers!

They must top quality. Let's hope OuRL will post more games in the future cause i'm nowhere near UK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...