Challenge Cup 4th Round

andyram

8 minutes ago, andyram said:

Who do we want in tomorrow's draw?

D1X4tpoX4AAMIRH.jpeg

Any of the amateur teams good for me (at Home)... Don't want to go out at the first hurdle..

My guess is the Doggies or another trip to Cumbria..

8 hours ago, NickD said:

Any of the amateur teams good for me (at Home)... Don't want to go out at the first hurdle..

My guess is the Doggies or another trip to Cumbria..

Perfect draw

Dewsbury vs Batley

Fev lions vs fev rovers

Halifax vs Bradford 

Rochdale vs Oldham 

Doncaster vs Sheffield 

Whitehaven vs Workington 

Lock Lane vs york

Leigh vs Thatto Heath

Barrow vs Newcastle 

Keighley vs Hunslet 

North Wales vs West Hull 

Swinton vs widnes 

Well wait and see eh lol

Sheffield v Leigh will be the pick of that lot I reckon.

By the way it is interesting to note that Derek Beaumont has said that he is now prepared to invest in Leigh once again. Will they be big spenders this time around?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

8 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Sheffield v Leigh will be the pick of that lot I reckon.

By the way it is interesting to note that Derek Beaumont has said that he is now prepared to invest in Leigh once again. Will they be big spenders this time around?

Yes it looks like Mr Beaumont is backing Leigh again on and off the field. Swinton weren’t happy with him and his cronies drunken behaviour on Sunday.

Btw a good draw for us,gives us a very good chance of progressing to next round.

4 hours ago, graham fisher said:

.Btw a good draw for us,gives us a very good chance of progressing to next round.

Ah but!!  ... will be be allowed to play our loan players??  .... We played like a team of strangers last week!!  ... So no complacency please!

1 hour ago, the old nine ole said:

Ah but!!  ... will be be allowed to play our loan players??  .... We played like a team of strangers last week!!  ... So no complacency please!

Maybe a few of the Dewsbury lads might get a game as a treat for training week in week out. 

2 hours ago, the old nine ole said:

Generally loanees don't play in CC games but who knows? The way that Wigan and Leeds are performing at the moment we might only have a couple of them left by the time this game comes around.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived