Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
9' oller

New 7

Plenty of rumours on a much needed pivot incoming. I've had a good titbit of information that the lad is an up and comer with proven experience but lots of development to gain to be a super league regular. Thank god gareth moore didn't become the new alex brown

Hence new thread. Not a shoe in for Sunday at hull but surplus at a fellow champ club and allowed by his parent side.

Now is this position were we are failing. No decisions being made in the red zone with futile kicks and no communication? If youve 3 repeat sets downhill against tiring opposition in the 20m area unless you were up against a full time outfit you'd hope for points.

Anyway step aside dom

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

4 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

Anyway step aside dom

I don't think Dom should take the rap for our poor start to the season!

• Like 5

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Certainly not but I've never seen him play consecutively badly. I'm wondering if he is in the diskin lovin camp at priestleys or not part of percieved click.

5 year ago he would break line with pace now he simply takes the tackle kills momentum and leaves overlaps wasted. All kicks futile and don't seem him bellowing like tiger handforth

Edited by 9' oller
  • Like 3

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

I never understand posts like this. If you know a name just say it. If you don’t think you should be saying it, why bother posting anything at all. No offence 9’ oller. :)

That twerp from Dewsbury is the biggest culprit. Graham something?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Lone Drinker said:

I never understand posts like this. If you know a name just say it. If you don’t think you should be saying it, why bother posting anything at all. No offence 9’ oller. :)

That twerp from Dewsbury is the biggest culprit. Graham something?

Sir Graham to you??

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

C'mon Ernieone stop being a tease, let us be knowing.

Yates & Jouffrey..

• Like 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

Only club are allowed to officially name new personnel otherwise agreements can be jeopardized? I'm confident this lad is a capture and can get us around park.

Also lone drinker maybe damning negativity and ultimatums may take a backward step if the club are seen to be proactive. If it's a case of a scrum half to solve problems we may have it. I'm no coach but we've a cracking squad

5 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

Also lone drinker maybe damning negativity and ultimatums may take a backward step if the club are seen to be proactive. If it's a case of a scrum half to solve problems we may have it. I'm no coach but we've a cracking squad

Cracking squad , with only 1 recognised hooker 

IMG_0583.JPG

I like this topic, keep it going.

Agree bob no team in world plays with 3 props and a utility forward on bench, there is always a hooker.

Davey went wasn't replaced. Matt was a hooker at leeds from 15yrs old so surely realised there importance

25 minutes ago, Batley Bob said:

Yates & Hemmingway

Dom and Louis.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

14 minutes ago, ernieone said:

Perhaps Yates or brambani may be hooker

I must admit that I had wondered if Yates would be effective at hooker.  He has a lot of running in him and would perhaps be handy coming off the bench against a tiring defence.  

• Like 1

Don't hookers have to defend bill?

• Thanks 1

Russell & Jouffrey, good luck to them

Absolutely flabbergasted, more tinkering, sends message to Danny Yates (one of 'my players' don't forget!!) that I brought you but you're not good enough. Championship experienced already, then leaves out the fully experienced player for somebody who can't get in at his other club, as it says, surplus to requirements!! Where is any sign of joined-up thinking? It is getting laughable now, both board and coach clutching at straws. The players needed are already here, it's the coaching input that's failing, how many more defeats will it take, how many more selection switches?

• Like 1

....and the club was really so excited that the signing has had LOADS of column inches, .....not even a mention on website.

• Like 1