Tom Johnstone out for the season

Really sorry to hear that. It looked a bad one The lad was clearly in excruciating pain.

Hope he manages to recover and goes on to have a long career.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Terrible news. Let's hope he comes back better than ever.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 hours ago, weloveyouwakefield2 said:

He struggled when he was out in 2017 and now he’s in the same situation! To do one acl is unlucky but two in the other leg is awful! I feel sad today, rugby and life isn’t fair!! :(

agree with that,heres hoping he doesn't become one of those players that leaves an "if only" legacy,hopefully the best treatment is available for him

truly horrible news for the lad particularly when he was in with a good shout for GB.

Hope his return is as swift as it can be

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

On 3/17/2019 at 11:40 AM, Number 16 said:

ACL apparently.

Cruel blow. Lions potential.

Well there we go.  Yet another major injury to add to all the others and the season is barely started. There is something seriously wrong. 

5 hours ago, Number 16 said:

How does this season compare with others? 

To my observation it is no different to to several other recent seasons.  That the point I am making.  

Look... if someone wants to clarify more, and demonstrate that increasing levels of injury are in fact bogus, then that is fine for me. A great relief.  But it strikes me we are getting too many serious injuries.

Archived