Odds for relegation

The relegation battle is going to be stressful and a bit sad for all those involved.

Given the results we’ve seen so far this year (which are getting more unpredictable by the week) then I would propose focusing on the playoffs.

Hopefully we’ve reached a situation where every team believes they have a chance of making the top five if they can find some consistency and get players healthy.

That is something to look forward to

3 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Given it takes two years for any penalty, of which you can cry about and get it taken away, if you’re Leeds and/or Wigan and you’re in trouble come the back end of the season, wouldn’t it just be easier to sign three or four, break the salary cap, stay up and then worry about the consequences in 2021?

If that's the case wouldn't it be easier for Saints or Warrington to do the same so they can finally win a big game ?

1 minute ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

Wow! Do you/anyone know if any odds are being offered on London to stay up? If they're that odds on to go down, the opposite bet would certainly be worth a few quid surely!

I’m not sure what the odds are on that - you’d probably have to speak directly to your bookmakers.

5 hours ago, fevtom said:

I was going to start a thread on the relegation battle. Early days but with the three big favourites for relegation getting off to a decent start it could be a really interesting one. 

Well, yes, Leeds did pick up a shock win away at Salford, but I'm not sure I'd call that "a decent start".

Still hard to see past London, KR, Hudds going down for me.  Can't see Salford going down.  It all depends how long London can maintain this impressive form.  Surely Leeds and Wigan will turn it around, although id be a little nervous if I was a Leeds fan right now.

9 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Live odds as far as I can see....if they don't changed them I'd be surprised ....think Broncos were 6-1 on at start

I am referring to the boylesports odds, the 25/1 for Hull etc. The Betway ones seem to be more like what you would expect now.

If you go on the boylesports site there is no relegation market to be seen. They might have been updated at some stage since the season began, but they aren't current odds.

3 hours ago, hunsletgreenandgold said:

Wow! Do you/anyone know if any odds are being offered on London to stay up? If they're that odds on to go down, the opposite bet would certainly be worth a few quid surely!

If they are 4/11 to go down then theoretically they are 11/4 to stay up, but the bookies always take an edge so you would be looking at around 9/4 or maybe 5/2 if you're lucky.

5 minutes ago, MZH said:

I am referring to the boylesports odds, the 25/1 for Hull etc. The Betway ones seem to be more like what you would expect now.

If you go on the boylesports site there is no relegation market to be seen. They might have been updated at some stage since the season began, but that aren't current odds.

yeah, looks like the feed to Oddschecker has broken somewhere along the line, hence old prices up. 

Archived