brunei and dorchester hotels

if we are really a nation for everyone can the govt please make a compulsory purchase order on the Dorchester in London and show a stand against these medieval money makers , stand in the doorways, block up the halls people, there is no place for their vile views here

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Here’s the full list of hotels to avoid -

Like others I appear to of been ahead of the game on this boycott!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

10 hours ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

Surely this makes Elton John an islamophobic racist? Or do the rules change to suite? 

Sorry can’t keep up with the flip flopping and contradictions which goes on with the left 

18 hours ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

I have stayed at  a Park Lane hotel but it wasn't the Dorchester, it was the seedy flop house next door that is The Hilton.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

11 minutes ago, Griff9of13 said:

I have stayed at  a Park Lane hotel but it wasn't the Dorchester, it was the seedy flop house next door that is The Hilton.

I was in a park lane hotel recently 

then I rolled 7, passed go and collected £200

19 hours ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

Being virtuous has never been so easy.

I am also boycotting Emirati airlines and Dubai as a holiday destination in much the same way.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

9 minutes ago, Shadow said:

I was in a park lane hotel recently 

then I rolled 7, passed go and collected £200

Shadow if you were in Park Lane and rolled a 7 you would indeed pass go and collect 200 but unfortunately end up on the income tax square and lose the £200.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

4 minutes ago, Irish Saint said:

Shadow if you were in Park Lane and rolled a 7 you would indeed pass go and collect 200 but unfortunately end up on the income tax square and lose the £200.

I didn’t want to end the story on a downer. Way to kill the mood.

26 minutes ago, Irish Saint said:

Pretty sure that if you stay in Park Lane hotels you can find an accountant who will ensure that income tax bill is quietly forgotten.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

I once spent a day in a Park Lane hotel with Heather Mills.

I don't like to talk about it. It takes at least two pints for me to mention it.

Four pints and I'll do the legless joke.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Archived